Contributor

Just wondering if anyone has used this line of hair care products? I noticed that they have a product called "Flawless" that is a cleanser, conditioner and perfector. It reminds me of Wen cleansers. There is also an oil spray and other products in this line

Has any of you used this line? If so what are your comments?

Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

beautybrands has the shampoos etc on sale for 12.99$  I hear they are fantastic. I know in years past the store would sell out immediately. I picked some up

Valued Contributor

I was at my local Ulta Beauty yesterday and noticed they had the travel sized Macadamia Professinal shampoo and conditioner marked down so I bought them. Used them this morning and loved them. Very moisturizing, no tangles, lots of shine and doesn't weigh my hair down. 

Valued Contributor

I can't make a medical tesitomy but it seems to have stopped my loss of hair.   I like it!

Respected Contributor

@INDIANA BONES wrote:

I can't make a medical tesitomy but it seems to have stopped my loss of hair.   I like it!

I never tried it before  but it always gets sold out  during these liter sales the day the shipments come in. i picked up some today  I am shocked they had  it in stock and so cheap. This is the only haircare product i am aware off that  gets sold  out. i can not wait t try it

Esteemed Contributor

I have some of the "Nourishing Leave-In Cream."  I apply one pump to wet hair and it does a good job taming the frizzies.

Respected Contributor

it smells quite wonderful. i am extremely scent sensitive  and have a nice light  sweet and nutty smell to it. its so hard for me to find something that has a scent i can tolerate

Honored Contributor

Re: Macadamia Hair Products

[ Edited ]

I actually got the Macadamia Flawless Cleansing conditioner free in my birchbox and I was not impressed. It did not leave my hair shiny and soft like other cleansing conditioners do (WEN and Tweak-d and even shea moisture co-wash). I just thought it was okay but would not purchase.

Contributor

LOVE Macadamia...I rec'd a trial size of Flawless, used it, and ordered the full size from their website (Ulta didn't have Flawless)...I have used WEN, but I have to say that this product is amazing!  I have shoulder-length, fine, color-treated, wavy hair...I was afraid that Flawless would be too heavy for me, but it works beautifully!

Respected Contributor

@lyndajr wrote:

LOVE Macadamia...I rec'd a trial size of Flawless, used it, and ordered the full size from their website (Ulta didn't have Flawless)...I have used WEN, but I have to say that this product is amazing!  I have shoulder-length, fine, color-treated, wavy hair...I was afraid that Flawless would be too heavy for me, but it works beautifully!

Well the full size is on sale at beauty brabds for $12.99  till 01/16  i think