TSV(R) Preview
60 Members and 8464 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

When will Bobbi Brown be back on QVC tv?

Started 1357610178.51 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1357701958.453 by AndiPandi

Love Bobbi's expertise and especially her products - looking forward to seeing more of her on QVC in 2013. Does anyone know when she will be back?

Page 1 of 1
HappyDaze1357610414.5916725 PostsRegistered 6/13/2012

Bobbi, is that you?

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

AndiPandi1357610533.5615 PostsRegistered 1/7/2013

HappyDaze, that was very funny! I like you already! And, no, I'm not Bobbi! :-)

HappyDaze1357610653.77316725 PostsRegistered 6/13/2012
On 1/7/2013 AndiPandi said:

HappyDaze, that was very funny! I like you already! And, no, I'm not Bobbi! :-)

Smile Well I am happy that you didn't take offense to it because it WAS just a joke. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Seriously though, I haven't seen anything about Bobbi brown being on soon.I will check the Insider though. I think it is the 18th that they are having an all Beauty day so she may be on that day.

AndiPandi1357611473.88715 PostsRegistered 1/7/2013

HappyDaze, thanks for letting me know about the 18th. Understand Bobbi may or may not be included, but I will enjoy the beauty shows nonetheless! Have a lovey evening! AndiPandi

KatCat11357612227.19717161 PostsRegistered 7/21/2011

Don't know. She is not on much anymore just like Smashbox. Did you go to the Program Guide and do a Search? It would be nice to actually see Bobbi and Smashbox for a change.

AndiPandi1357613442.81315 PostsRegistered 1/7/2013
On 1/7/2013 KatCat1 said:

Don't know. She is not on much anymore just like Smashbox. Did you go to the Program Guide and do a Search? It would be nice to actually see Bobbi and Smashbox for a change.

Great idea, KatCat1! Did a search in the program guide, but came up empty handed. I wish the QVC site would enable customers to sign up for email and/or text notifications when specific brands are going to be shown on TV. Wouldn't that be a great enhancement?! :)

HappyDaze1357613657.2216725 PostsRegistered 6/13/2012

AndiPandi, yes, I checked the Insider and didn't see any specific Bobbi Brown shows for January but she may show up on the general beauty shows like Beauty IQ and Beauty bests. I am looking forward to the all day beauty day on the 18th too! :) Sometimes when you sign up for emails/newsletters with a particular brand's website they will let you know when their upcoming appearances will be on QVC beforehand. It cosmetics, WEN and Mally all do that- I do not know if Bobbi Brown does though. HTH and have a great evening!

Last edited on 1/7/2013

Last edited on 1/7/2013

AndiPandi1357614517.81315 PostsRegistered 1/7/2013
On 1/7/2013 HappyDaze said:

AndiPandi, yes, I checked the Insider and didn't see any specific Bobbi Brown shows for January but she may show up on the general beauty shows like Beauty IQ and Beauty bests. I am looking forward to the all day beauty day on the 18th too! :) Sometimes when you sign up for emails/newsletters with a particular brand's website they will let you know when their upcoming appearances will be on QVC beforehand. It cosmetics, WEN and Mally all do that- I do not know if Bobbi Brown does though. HTH and have a great evening!

Last edited on 1/7/2013

Thanks for checking on that, HappyDaze! You're the best! :) Night night.

KatherineW1357615637.49328130 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009Alabamian by Birth; Southern By The Grace of God

Not soon enough!!!




AndiPandi1357615879.87715 PostsRegistered 1/7/2013
On 1/7/2013 KatherineW said:

Not soon enough!!!

Smile

KatCat11357621755.11317161 PostsRegistered 7/21/2011
On 1/7/2013 AndiPandi said:
On 1/7/2013 KatCat1 said:

Don't know. She is not on much anymore just like Smashbox. Did you go to the Program Guide and do a Search? It would be nice to actually see Bobbi and Smashbox for a change.

Great idea, KatCat1! Did a search in the program guide, but came up empty handed. I wish the QVC site would enable customers to sign up for email and/or text notifications when specific brands are going to be shown on TV. Wouldn't that be a great enhancement?! :)

Yes, it would be a great idea. All we see is Mally and Laura. It gets old.

JMFINLEY0011357658204.1438900 PostsRegistered 12/23/2004Wisconsin

I noticed on the 18th no Smashbox Hour Shows or Bobbi Brown Hour Shows!!!!!It seems between Tarte,Laura Geller and Mally we hardly ever see some of the older lines!!!!It would be so refreshing to mix it up a bit!!!!!!!

55 yrs old,combo skin/w oily tzone
med golden tan complexion-no wrinkles yet ,but dark under eye circles,med brown hair with caramel highlights and brown eyes!dry fine hair but better with WEN!

Nascardiva1357658305.9176563 PostsRegistered 6/27/2005Maryland

She's got a new powder out, so maybe she'll be bringing that to QVC soon.

I'm a true redhead - with the color comes the temper.
Beauty gets the attention but personality gets the heart.

Caron1221357664939.6631109 PostsRegistered 4/10/2007Texas

I watched all her shows last time she was here and I seem to remember something about her next visit being in February.

BellaCarro1357665195.5278223 PostsRegistered 10/1/2011Atlanta
On 1/7/2013 AndiPandi said:
On 1/7/2013 KatCat1 said:

Don't know. She is not on much anymore just like Smashbox. Did you go to the Program Guide and do a Search? It would be nice to actually see Bobbi and Smashbox for a change.

Great idea, KatCat1! Did a search in the program guide, but came up empty handed. I wish the QVC site would enable customers to sign up for email and/or text notifications when specific brands are going to be shown on TV. Wouldn't that be a great enhancement?! :)

HSN has that feature. Can't be too hard to do.

Josea9221357668226.8874361 PostsRegistered 11/20/2006

QVC will email you when a show is coming up also but you have to sign up for it. I think you need to view the program guide and then you have the option to sign up for emails. The only problem is you can only do it when the show is actually listed in the guide. So next time you know BB is on, go to program guide and sign up for emails to all her shows.

AndiPandi1357701958.45315 PostsRegistered 1/7/2013
To all my new beauty buddies, thanks for the replies! :-)

Page 1 of 1