Better Than Black Friday
126 Members and 7333 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

does anyone know what happened to lauren hutton makeup???

Started 1357247395.677 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1357419268.803 by KatCat1

she had a foundation called "trip the lights" , or something like that in a dispenser with a brush on the end. oh man it was awesome. LOVED IT, TOTAL HOLY GRAIL. but the dispenser was horrible/impossible/defective, etc.

in that same kit, there was a blush that also was awesome, and i wanted to buy another.

but i see it isnt on hsn any more, and i thought it was such a staple over there.

anyone know what happened??

belleandme

FOUR BLOOD MOONS~~john hagee

"...There will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars...Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near." Luke 21:25a, 28

Page 1 of 1
JMFINLEY0011357248416.6379049 PostsRegistered 12/23/2004Wisconsin

Not sure what happened on HSN but you can still purchase from her website!!!!!It was weird-it seemed like her line was so popular on HSN but then all of a sudden she was gone!

55 yrs old,combo skin/w oily tzone
med golden tan complexion-no wrinkles yet ,but dark under eye circles,med brown hair with caramel highlights and brown eyes!dry fine hair but better with WEN!

LCR1357248621.903449 PostsRegistered 11/14/2006

I have a feeling she's slowly going out of business. The sales on her website have been like clearance sales, and no new products for a long time.

haircut1001357249333.453261 PostsRegistered 7/20/2005

Lauren has not been on HSN for quite a while now. I clearly remember one of her last appearances on HSN when she mentioned she was downsizing the line to just about a dozen or so items. I still purchase from her website, and while she does have frequent sales, she has come out with a couple of new products, one being the Twilight Face Disc which I bought a few months ago and LOVE, and a body care set. I don't know if the end of her cosmetics line is looming, but if you like something, stock up, especially if you can get it during one of her sales. Go to her website and sign up to receive email alerts and offers.

belleandme1357369930.088644 PostsRegistered 7/13/2009southern illinois

gosh, i lost this post, lol!! thank you for replying ladies!!!

yes it did seem like she was a fixture at hsn. i loved her brazil oil!! her eyeliner pen, and her grey peach and champagne eyeshadow trio!!

i dont see her blush for sale that i liked on the website, but i will check back. i need a tinted moisturizer too and was considering hers.

take care, and thanks again!!!

belleandme

"...There will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars...Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near." Luke 21:25a, 28

virgosun1357408396.4731929 PostsRegistered 5/22/2012

I .used to live in NYC and a number of years ago I was standing next to Lauren at a farmer's market and I can only tell you that she had horrible skin and hair. She wasn't wearing any make-up and her skin was so weather beaten, lined and faded from too much sun that I was really shocked. Her highlighted blondish hair was like dry straw. I grew up seeing her in the magazines and movies and thinking how beautiful and unique she looked. On tv she must get the best make-up, hair and lighting to achieve her look. In person, OMG!

twins mom1357411906.4572385 PostsRegistered 6/9/2008CO
On 1/5/2013 belleandme said:

yes it did seem like she was a fixture at hsn. i loved her brazil oil!! her eyeliner pen, and her grey peach and champagne eyeshadow trio!!

i dont see her blush for sale that i liked on the website, but i will check back. i need a tinted moisturizer too and was considering hers.

belleandme

I noticed that she doesn't seem really actively promoting her products lately... Did try her products but I was one of the few who didn't love them... I think the colors didn't go well with my coloring.. etc

belleandme1357417754.8238644 PostsRegistered 7/13/2009southern illinois
On 1/5/2013 franv said:

I .used to live in NYC and a number of years ago I was standing next to Lauren at a farmer's market and I can only tell you that she had horrible skin and hair. She wasn't wearing any make-up and her skin was so weather beaten, lined and faded from too much sun that I was really shocked. Her highlighted blondish hair was like dry straw. I grew up seeing her in the magazines and movies and thinking how beautiful and unique she looked. On tv she must get the best make-up, hair and lighting to achieve her look. In person, OMG!

well, really, lol, her stuff must be great then, lol, sounds like EXACTLY WHAT I NEED!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

belleandme1357417942.3938644 PostsRegistered 7/13/2009southern illinois
On 1/5/2013 twins mom said:
On 1/5/2013 belleandme said:

belleandme

I noticed that she doesn't seem really actively promoting her products lately... Did try her products but I was one of the few who didn't love them... I think the colors didn't go well with my coloring.. etc

that foundation pen was the best thing i have ever used, but i was some where between a pink and a yellow, and couldnt use the concealers very well. but that blush was awesome. i couldnt do the disk thing, but her 'extras' were great!!

moonstone ­dunes1357418092.5332325 PostsRegistered 11/6/2011
On 1/5/2013 franv said:

LH actually did show her face before and after makeup was applied when she appeared on HSN.

"Sursum Corda"

KatCat11357419268.80317368 PostsRegistered 7/21/2011

Ask Lauren. Did she have a website?

Page 1 of 1