TSV(R) Preview
138 Members and 13019 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Sonic infuser?

Started 1355587738.227 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1356487885.107 by SiameezeLover!

Okay. The onion demo is interesting. Is our skin like an onion?

Page 1 of 2
Running ou­t of return$1355609388.487907 PostsRegistered 4/24/2009

Has no one watched the Skinn Cosmetics demonstration on Shop NBC?

SeaGal1355609836.3311601 PostsRegistered 6/5/2007

Yes I think our skin is like that onion, I thought that demo was interesting. I bought the gadget last night for a 1 inbetween my brows, I have a whole 4 oz bottle of wrinkle viper from Manuella I would like to use it up with.

One reason I am trying it is because all the other type gadgets have a metal part that contacts your skin and I have some sort of allergy to base metals, I get red rashie spots. So I am excited to find something with a plastic tip. Yeah!!

Home of the 2014 NFL Champions
Go Hawks!

BigBro61355610854.312544 PostsRegistered 11/15/2007Lafayette New Jersey

I hope it works for you. I have a pacemaker so a plastic tip would be better for me to. Not sure about a metal thing.

Running ou­t of return$1355611196.537907 PostsRegistered 4/24/2009
On 12/15/2012 BigBro6 said:

I hope it works for you. I have a pacemaker so a plastic tip would be better for me to. Not sure about a metal thing.


I'll read the small print on this infusion implement to see if there are concerns with implanted cardiac devices or pacemakers. Generally there is a warning that goes across the screen below the product cautioning about using certain devices if there is an implanted device.

guatmum1355611780.4732701 PostsRegistered 10/24/2008

I have it and I don't know if it actually makes a difference, but it REALLY feels good. I tend to use it when I have a sinus headache and it's GREAT! The serum that comes with it would probably work on its own.

"Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" - Auntie Mame

BigBro61355680355.1872544 PostsRegistered 11/15/2007Lafayette New Jersey
On 12/15/2012 guatmum said:

I have it and I don't know if it actually makes a difference, but it REALLY feels good. I tend to use it when I have a sinus headache and it's GREAT! The serum that comes with it would probably work on its own.


I have a sinus headache for 2 days !!! Wow, I was massaging my brain today.

cqdcat1355680900.507333 PostsRegistered 4/15/2012

I like it. And still have not really used it the way he demonstrates with the serums. It does keep the eye puffiness down. Have been using with other serums.

morganjen1355681936.282442 PostsRegistered 11/25/2004

I just picked up the TS today. Can't wait to try it out.

ok4ablonde21355682804.78837 PostsRegistered 3/9/2009Midwest

I'm not sure if our skin is like an onion...plus I was wondering if they pierced the onion on the left before the demo, so the blue color would soak in more. But....seeing the before/after on the older women has me very interested. I'm trying to be good and not spend any money today.

"We're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

ok4ablonde21355684264.8178837 PostsRegistered 3/9/2009Midwest

I'm torn about ordering this....yes, I know I can send it back but I try to keep that to a minimum. It hasn't received many great reviews so far.

"We're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

SiameezeLo­ver!1355686839.3871748 PostsRegistered 5/5/2006Green Mountains :)

I think it is a neat demonstration - the thing that prevents me from actually ordering this is that it doesn't get rated well - 2.7 or 2.8?

I am considering another product on ShopNBC which is a sonic device but is under $50 -
and gets a much better rating -

What do you all think of this one?? http://tinyurl.com/d54dkvd

SiameezeLo­ver!1355686962.171748 PostsRegistered 5/5/2006Green Mountains :)

I do love Skinn cleaners and Dermappeal, but I wan't that impressed with the new powder and I wasn't that taken with the Plasma foundation - I liked the Tarte Amazonian clay foundation or if I am in a hurry Bare Minerals mineral veil and blush, mascare and lipstick and out the door...I tend to be very minimal in makeup, my husband likes that better

ok4ablonde21355687950.1938837 PostsRegistered 3/9/2009Midwest
On 12/16/2012 SiameezeLover! said:

I think it is a neat demonstration - the thing that prevents me from actually ordering this is that it doesn't get rated well - 2.7 or 2.8?

I am considering another product on ShopNBC which is a sonic device but is under $50 -
and gets a much better rating -

What do you all think of this one?? http://tinyurl.com/d54dkvd

Brewing Beer Tips on Amazon? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"We're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

scottygal1355688158.261727 PostsRegistered 4/6/2006

Siameezelover!

Thanx. I just checked this out. (after leaving the beer brewer) I found it for 49.00 and it has rave reviews. Ordered it. (returned Skinns, was not impressed)

SiameezeLo­ver!1355688425.291748 PostsRegistered 5/5/2006Green Mountains :)

so very very sorry - blushing immensely - here is the right link - was looking at sometihng for hubby - so much for multi-tasking!! Good natured teasing is welcomed! LOL

http://www.shopnbc.com/OFFER/?track=-20301;&action=View&offercode=304-765&cm_re=Search-_-family-_-N

SiameezeLo­ver!1355688497.911748 PostsRegistered 5/5/2006Green Mountains :)

So what do you all think about the Shop NBC alternate Sonic Infuser for under $50? I am thinking if you have a serum that you love you could just use that rather than their provided serums...

ok4ablonde21355688786.268837 PostsRegistered 3/9/2009Midwest

The ingredients seem to be really good on the VB Beauty...I can't get the video to play and I've never seen one of their presentations. The reviews seem higher - however, one of them said Skinn's is better, the other one said she tried both and the VB Beauty one is better :)

I think I'll try the VB Beauty one since it's half the price.

Last edited on 12/16/2012

Last edited on 12/16/2012

"We're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland

SiameezeLo­ver!1355694079.631748 PostsRegistered 5/5/2006Green Mountains :)
On 12/16/2012 ok4ablonde2 said:

The ingredients seem to be really good on the VB Beauty...I can't get the video to play and I've never seen one of their presentations. The reviews seem higher - however, one of them said Skinn's is better, the other one said she tried both and the VB Beauty one is better :)

I think I'll try the VB Beauty one since it's half the price.

Last edited on 12/16/2012

I decided to give this one a try too, we shall see :) I had a problem viewing the video also - I had to try the video later on - after I left ShopNBCs website and rebooted my computer. Too bad not on youtube... :(

SeaGal1355694834.66311601 PostsRegistered 6/5/2007
On 12/16/2012 BigBro6 said:
On 12/15/2012 guatmum said:

I have it and I don't know if it actually makes a difference, but it REALLY feels good. I tend to use it when I have a sinus headache and it's GREAT! The serum that comes with it would probably work on its own.


I have a sinus headache for 2 days !!! Wow, I was massaging my brain today.

Oh how I wish I had that gadget now BigBro, I can totally relate. If it even only works for relief from this miserable headache right now, I'd be a happy camper lol. Hubby and I got the flu/cold laaast Friday (a week ago Friday) and it has totally kicked our hinies. This stuff is absolutely miserable and I pray you are not coming down with it. Finally lost the body ache but I dont feel any better in a week +. I curse the soul that breathed this on me!!!

Anyway, did you purchase it BigBro? (I havent read the whole thread yet). I'm kinda excited about it!!

Home of the 2014 NFL Champions
Go Hawks!

Shelbelle1355694858.01332803 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 12/16/2012 ok4ablonde2 said:

The ingredients seem to be really good on the VB Beauty...I can't get the video to play and I've never seen one of their presentations. The reviews seem higher - however, one of them said Skinn's is better, the other one said she tried both and the VB Beauty one is better :)

I think I'll try the VB Beauty one since it's half the price.

Last edited on 12/16/2012

ITA, I was impressed with the ingredients in the products that come with it.

SeaGal1355696334.67711601 PostsRegistered 6/5/2007

must check this out now altho I am going to stay with my order and check it out for a few weeks at least.

Hey Blondie, if you get it do you think you will be up to using it 2 times a day? Not sure I will but will def. make a point at once a day. Let me know if you get it and we can compare notes OK.

And you my friend, you and your furbabies have an awesome Christmas! Its always nice to 'see' you... {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Home of the 2014 NFL Champions
Go Hawks!

morganjen1355699423.322442 PostsRegistered 11/25/2004

Siameeze, had to laugh about the Amazon brewing beer tips too! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

morganjen1355699537.4232442 PostsRegistered 11/25/2004
On 12/16/2012 SiameezeLover! said:

so very very sorry - blushing immensely - here is the right link - was looking at sometihng for hubby - so much for multi-tasking!! Good natured teasing is welcomed! LOL

http://www.shopnbc.com/OFFER/?track=-20301;&action=View&offercode=304-765&cm_re=Search-_-family-_-N


That does look interesting! I remember one of the hosts saying that the buyer is very discerning over which high tech beauty devices that they carry.

rogan1355700329.0372168 PostsRegistered 8/29/2007

Love the Skinn Sonic Infuser and I generally hate/don't use/don't buy beauty gadgets. Bought this one when it was the TTV a few months ago. This one made perfect sense to me because I use serums. I keep it out on my sink charged up at all times. The hi potency serum that comes with it is freaking awesome and I am waiting like everyone for the refills to be offered (supposed to be soon). FYI Dimitri made references to some other company's beauty infuser that pulses & distinguishes the Skinn infuser from it as not just pulsing. It does have 2 settings, one is a pulse (I never use it) and the other is a continuous "purring" setting (my description). This is a great gadget for treating dark spots you want to lighten too. I honestly tried it as a lark but I eneded up being addicted to using it. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

SeaGal1355701058.38311601 PostsRegistered 6/5/2007

Thats great to hear rogan, I'm glad you are loving it!

Home of the 2014 NFL Champions
Go Hawks!

Page 1 of 2