The Joy of Christmas
92 Members and 14851 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Trader Joe's beauty items??????

Started 1355586247.923 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1355683081.767 by WestCoastGal

Finally going to visit the new Trader Joe's that opened near me last month. I know I have read suggestions about beauty items to try from there. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

Page 2 of 2
belleandme1355681806.268642 PostsRegistered 7/13/2009southern illinois
On 12/15/2012 guatmum said:

I LOVE the organic wine, Green Fin, that they sell. And, um, it IS kind of a beauty product. After all, when someone else drinks a few glasses, I look more beautiful to them! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

is the organic wine at costco or trader joes?? have massive allergic reaction to sulfites, but wouldnt mind a bottle of organic once in a blue moon.

plus, cannot find any wine to cook with around my neck of the woods.

belleandme

FOUR BLOOD MOONS~~john hagee

"...There will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars...Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near." Luke 21:25a, 28

belleandme1355682014.0778642 PostsRegistered 7/13/2009southern illinois
On 12/15/2012 SpaGal said:

really like the toothpaste! Fresh and minty and cruelty-free. Will be trying the shave cream soon as I have also heard great things about it.

ooohh thanks for that rec spagal!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} i used to use tom's but they got bought out, didnt they, and walmart stopped carrying it (and sadly it is THE ONLY STORE, except aldies where i live), but i would totally stock up on some toothpaste from tj's as we are almost out of our toms and burts bees is hard to find. duh....also bought out by the big guys. grrrrrr.

FOUR BLOOD MOONS~~john hagee

"...There will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars...Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near." Luke 21:25a, 28

WestCoastG­al1355683081.76729 PostsRegistered 12/7/2005

I'm in Texas now 6 years - originally from California, I was in Trader Joe's withdrawal something awful. Now they are finally here!! I LOVE that store. Their produce, cheese and meats are beyond compare. I am so glad I don't have to go to Whole Foods anymore. We were just there yesterday. I can't comment on beauty products other than I bought a linen scented hand soap yesterday and I love it.

Page 2 of 2