New Holiday Decor
69 Members and 16616 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 12/14/12

Started 1355485754.91 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1355578243.603 by PUMPKIN

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and looking forward to the upcoming weekend.

Here is my list for the week:

Dove Beauty Bar 4.25 oz- From by my sink. Replaced with an Olay bar, just for a little change.

Jessica McClintock Perfume 1.7 oz- I seem to get a lot of nice compliments when I wear this...repurchased another.

Peter Thomas Roth Bath Bar 1.75 oz- From by the bath tub. My husband brought this home from one of his trips...nice lather, no scent really. Replaced with a Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Bar.

The Body Shop Deo-Dry Deodorant 1.9 oz- Very effective, lasted seemingly forever. Replaced with another.

Miracle 7 Leave in Mist 5 oz- This is the Sally dupe of It's a 10...but, as a stylist my price is just as good for the real stuff.

Mark Gloss Gorgeous in Showy- Really love this product...a stain and gloss in one. I have another open one to use up.

That's all for me this week, my friends! May you all enjoy a wonderful weekend...keep smiling!!

All the best, Neela

Page 2 of 2
Grade1Teach1355568819.39310264 PostsRegistered 12/2/2007Long Island

Just finished up Nexxus Humectress Conditioner (large bottle from Costco)-

I ended up really liking it and need to buy more this weekend.

PUMPKIN1355578243.59553 PostsRegistered 4/14/2006Indiana

Used:

Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara, more in stash

Redken Fashion Work Hairspray 12, more in stash

Clinique Quickliner in New Black, more in stash Love the eyeliner itself but not at all happy with the delivery of product. Seems to break off much easier than before and I loose a lot of product. Looking into Rimmel.

Philosophy Hands of Hope Hand Cream 4 oz., very nice hand cream.

Try to have a good weekend everyoneKiss

Page 2 of 2