Handbag Clearance
125 Members and 11473 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

SNS Nails

Started 1354843690.667 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1354858894.207 by Coke Zero Addict
replies

Just got my SNS Nail manicure today - if you don't know what they are - it is better than acrylic nails; gel or shellac manicures - completely natural with vitamins without chemicals or harmful to your nails - I got the french nail without adding the tips as my nails were long enough and strong - last as long as the others but better for you. Google SNS nails and get the information; not all salons are certified for this new manicure. Highly recommend!

Page 1 of 1
Rochester ­Shopper1354855857.0774922 PostsRegistered 7/20/2011Michigan

I am unfamiliar with this. Thanks for your info and recommendation! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

~Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting a battle.~
~My Grandma's motto: Is it nice, is it true, would you like it said of you?~

Coke Zero ­Addict1354858894.191360 PostsRegistered 8/10/2010

I did look at their site but I am still unsure how they are any different from any other gel polish. They do use chemicals, on their site they list benzoyl peroxide, titaimum dioxide and acrylic ester polymer. They don't list what is in all the liquids. They also use acetone for 10 minutes to soak off. Hopefully they work great for you but I think I will stick with Shellac, I have been happy with my nails and no damage for me. Good luck.

“We've placed a lot of emphasis in this country on the idea of people's rights. That's how it should be, but it makes no sense to talk about rights without also talking about responsibilities.”
― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

Page 1 of 1