TSV(R) Preview
144 Members and 10759 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Paging SilentDance

Started 1350843064.893 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1414064634.66 by bljed

Our threads, "Paging PerriTwin1" and "Paging Bljed" have been poofed... so, I'm starting a new one, "Paging SilentDance".

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} {#emotions_dlg.blush} {#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.scared} {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes} Kiss {#emotions_dlg.confused1} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} {#emotions_dlg.tt1} {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} {#emotions_dlg.sneaky} {#emotions_dlg.devil2} {#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.blushing} {#emotions_dlg.bored} {#emotions_dlg.crying} Cool {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Wink {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.mellow} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.mad} {#emotions_dlg.unsure} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Page 101 of 101
SilentDance1414021565.6514821 PostsRegistered 10/20/2008Location, location, location!
On 10/22/2014 bljed said:

SilentDance- I found a great trio on the Trish website of the lip and cheek crayons. $60 for 3 and the shades look great. Red, Pink and Rose. I also have a coupon for 15% off. Just wanted to recheck with you if you tried the product today and if your opinion is any different before I order. Thanks.

bljed,

I did not try them on the cheeks, I forgot about that . lol I do not see any pink in the nude shade. I wore the pink today and my original opinion stands. I just wish they lasted longer, but I am willing to reapply throughout the day since I like the shade. Reapplying does not cause the lips to dry out which could sometimes be a problem with lipsticks.

3 for $60.00 with 15% off sounds like a good deal if you will use all three shades.You'll only be paying $17.00 each and that is so much better than $30.00 each.

:)

bljed1414023353.7277169 PostsRegistered 1/29/2008

Hi SilentDance. Well the duo is out of the question because the Nude won't work. Glad you are liking it. I have to reapply everything!!! Lip products of all sorts seem to wear off me rather quickly. Although I will say the Moxie Buttercream holds out nicely. Which reminds me that I wanted to let you know that Ulta has a little kit of them for the holidays. I might need it. LOL Everyone keeps talking about the latest Ulta 20% off coupon but I haven't gotten one-yet. I hope to because it includes prestige brands.

I was thinking the trio on the Trish site looked very nice. The Red might be wearable if its sheer and worn just on the lips. From the presentation it looked like the applied fairly sheer?

Today I just wore mascara, brown pencil, JM tinted moisturizer and her cheek tint/also on the lips. I am preferring this clean light makeup look for most days. I've got to lay off buying the eyeshadows because I just don't wear it often enough and having just a few nice things will do fine. I guess its why I like the idea of those lip and cheek crayons.

thanks. :-)

SilentDance1414024672.45714821 PostsRegistered 10/20/2008Location, location, location!
On 10/22/2014 bljed said:

Hi SilentDance. Well the duo is out of the question because the Nude won't work. Glad you are liking it. I have to reapply everything!!! Lip products of all sorts seem to wear off me rather quickly. Although I will say the Moxie Buttercream holds out nicely. Which reminds me that I wanted to let you know that Ulta has a little kit of them for the holidays. I might need it. LOL Everyone keeps talking about the latest Ulta 20% off coupon but I haven't gotten one-yet. I hope to because it includes prestige brands.

I was thinking the trio on the Trish site looked very nice. The Red might be wearable if its sheer and worn just on the lips. From the presentation it looked like the applied fairly sheer?

Today I just wore mascara, brown pencil, JM tinted moisturizer and her cheek tint/also on the lips. I am preferring this clean light makeup look for most days. I've got to lay off buying the eyeshadows because I just don't wear it often enough and having just a few nice things will do fine. I guess its why I like the idea of those lip and cheek crayons.

thanks. :-)

bljed,

I was thinking that the red might be like Lipstick Queens red that is probably the only red I will ever come close to wearing. Yes, if it's sheer, I would think it would totally be wearable with a nude eye.

I wore TM blue planner over LG balance and brighten today with the new lip crayon and was totally happy with the look. The light shadows in this kit are lightly pigmented and it suited me fine today. Yes, we have to start wearing what we have and you purchased a new shadow kit should use it a while before buying more shadows. I'm sure we are not "hit the bottom of the pan" type of gals, but I know I would like to learn to at least stick with something for more than a month. lol

:)

bljed1414064634.7277169 PostsRegistered 1/29/2008

I was thinking that the red might be like Lipstick Queens red that is probably the only red I will ever come close to wearing. Yes, if it's sheer, I would think it would totally be wearable with a nude eye.

+++I'm hoping it is a bit more sheer. If not if I love the other two its worthwhile. I'm glad I waited until this morning to order because for today only she added in a "4th mystery gift". I like all the gwp and had the discount. I'm SO hoping these shades flatter!!

I wore TM blue planner over LG balance and brighten today with the new lip crayon and was totally happy with the look. The light shadows in this kit are lightly pigmented and it suited me fine today. Yes, we have to start wearing what we have and you purchased a new shadow kit should use it a while before buying more shadows. I'm sure we are not "hit the bottom of the pan" type of gals, but I know I would like to learn to at least stick with something for more than a month. lol

+++Pan, what pan???? {#emotions_dlg.lol} Actually I'm mostly pan on my second of the Trish finishing powder. Using it a bit less with the cooler weather but its a product I was going through. I also love her mascaras because they wear well for me. The tube formula is great for work or allergy eyes.

++great that you liked the blue planner look. I do feel her day look is very soft but thats ok! Its all about what type of look a person prefers. On a side note the other day during my little purge of old makeup I found a full size Fresh Rose lip balm. I tried it. Well, it felt softer and was more glossy looking. I have been loving it all week. Go figure. I had been trying to use them in the winter and my lips felt worse. The balm sort of felt thick and uncomfortable. I'm going to keep using it and see how it does in the dead of winter. I really love this Rose shade because its just the slightest hint of color. We'll have to stay strong with all these holidays kits etc come out. I've gotten into the habit of going through them and pointing out to myself what I don't like or what I feel won't work with my coloring etc. I just saw a new one by BM at Sephora and while it looks so pretty I quickly realized I'd hate the warm lipstick and gloss……...

Page 101 of 101