Give Gorgeous
57 Members and 12482 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Paging SilentDance

Started 1350843064.893 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1414720447.81 by bljed

Our threads, "Paging PerriTwin1" and "Paging Bljed" have been poofed... so, I'm starting a new one, "Paging SilentDance".

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} {#emotions_dlg.blush} {#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.scared} {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes} Kiss {#emotions_dlg.confused1} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} {#emotions_dlg.tt1} {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} {#emotions_dlg.sneaky} {#emotions_dlg.devil2} {#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.blushing} {#emotions_dlg.bored} {#emotions_dlg.crying} Cool {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Wink {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.mellow} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.mad} {#emotions_dlg.unsure} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Page 102 of 102
SilentDance1414717995.56314838 PostsRegistered 10/20/2008Location, location, location!
On 10/30/2014 bljed said:

SilentDance i had a feeling you'd get the Vitamix quickly! There really is no set up….the only thing that took me a few minutes was going over the instructions. Also watched the dvd.

thanks for the tips on liner. I should have done a little 'research ' prior to shopping. LOL

-I'm glad you like it, I thought it was nice. Bright isn't always bad if it's a bright shade that suits us.

I think the brighter pink works for me. I suppose if it looked crazy I'd notice it. Well, speaking of crazy color I looked like a mess with the Trish Red crayon on. {#emotions_dlg.lol} The other 2 seem workable. The Rose looked ok on the lips, haven't tried the cheeks. The Pink I'm a bit undecided on for a lip shade but looked great as blush.

Oh, just checking did I line with the Red crayon ok?? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

You did fabulous dahling and I do believe you have started a trend in lip liner. Next time, may I suggest a little bronzer and eye brow pencil to go along with that brilliant lip! I think you might have liked the nude and you could have definitely mixed it with the pink shade in the duo. To be honest, these days, reds scare me to purchase but when they are included I end blotting down well and saying "that's not too bad." Maybe you will like it more next time you try.

I set the vitamix on the counter and will read recipes and watch the DVD. I will get a little shopping list together for the weekend ingredients.

I wore one of the buttercreams today. I like the texture since it's not gooey and sticky, nice taste that I think is vanilla, but like anything else these days has limited staying power. I like the shade, very sheer and applies better with a balm on first since it initially looks a little streaky before smoothing out. I will try all the shades and as of now I have no regrets buying.

I received the Too Faced Melted lipsticks and I know two shades are way too bright/bold but the first two shades are what I like to wear. For $26.00 for 4 smaller sizes is worth it since I've been wanting to try and I will give the other two away.

:)

Last edited on 10/30/2014

bljed1414719529.1177183 PostsRegistered 1/29/2008

This looks so good for the Ninja!!

http://eatathomecooks.com/2013/10/slow-cooker-caramel-apple-crisp.html

bljed1414720448.0977183 PostsRegistered 1/29/2008

Next time, may I suggest a little bronzer and eye brow pencil to go along with that brilliant lip! I think you might have liked the nude and you could have definitely mixed it with the pink shade in the duo. To be honest, these days, reds scare me to purchase but when they are included I end blotting down well and saying "that's not too bad." Maybe you will like it more next time you try.

++thanks for the tips. As you can see you've been SO helpful already!! AS for the Nude shade I'd have to see it in person. The PInk and Rose are paler than my natural lip shade and sometimes that isn't as great on fair skin. Lighter shades can be nice if they have some vibrancy to them otherwise I find they wash out the face.

I set the vitamix on the counter and will read recipes and watch the DVD. I will get a little shopping list together for the weekend ingredients.

++start slow so you don't end up with a ton of stuff to have to work with. I liked the tomato soup I had made in it. I'm in the market for a large dutch oven right now but don't want to spend $$$ on a Le Crueset.

I wore one of the buttercreams today. I like the texture since it's not gooey and sticky, nice taste that I think is vanilla, but like anything else these days has limited staying power. I like the shade, very sheer and applies better with a balm on first since it initially looks a little streaky before smoothing out. I will try all the shades and as of now I have no regrets buying.

++I have one shade and really like it. was thinking of going back for a second. I have Sassy Sorbet and was thinking of Punchy Melon. Do you have PM?

I received the Too Faced Melted lipsticks and I know two shades are way too bright/bold but the first two shades are what I like to wear. For $26.00 for 4 smaller sizes is worth it since I've been wanting to try and I will give the other two away.

++I had checked those out when they first hit the stores. I did not find a shade I liked enough to buy. Good thing you can give some away. I cannot often do that so things feel more wasted.

Page 102 of 102