Introducing Isomers BB Cream
Available now on our website, www.isomers.ca, for $25
You can’t watch TV or read a magazine without seeing some sort of BB Cream ad! “BB” stands for Beauty Balm or Blemish Balm. BB Creams originated in East and Southeast Asia in the mid-1980’s and have made their way to North America. They are generally considered an “All in One” product to replace a serum, cream, primer, & foundation. They are an alternative to wearing foundation and tinted.
How is Isomers BB Cream different?
Many of the BB Creams have very limited color options and are not really good alternatives to foundation. We took a different spin on this concept and loaded ours with anti-aging ingredients, and left it untinted. This way, it can truly work as an alternative to foundation and if you want, you can simply add a bit of your foundation and have the perfect match! No need to shop around to try to find one at retail that has both great ingredients and the right color. Ours is 100% universal.
What is it?
Isomers BB Cream is an all-in-one cosmetic product that provides light coverage for the face while delivering multiple functions and skin care benefits.
What does it do?
• Reduces the appearance of imperfections
• Gently exfoliates and controls shine
• Works to avoid premature aging
• Minimizes the appearance of existing fine lines & wrinkles
• Gives immediate and long-term hydration
• Offers sun and light protection (Not SPF) with transparency and water-resistancy
• Environmental/Weather protection with alpine rose stem cells
Reduces appearance of imperfections
• Aquacacteen –Soothes and calms irritated skin
Claims: Hypoallergenic, Moisturizing/Hydrating, Long Lasting, Firming
• PoreAway - Tightens dilated pores and purifies the skin
Claims: Non-Comedogenic, Non-Acnegenic, Mattifying
Radiate and Control Shine
• Perfection Peptide P3 – Provides luminosity, even complexion, and cell renewal
Claims: Brightening/Illuminating, Reduces Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Moisturizing/Hydrating
Avoid Premature Aging
• PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica – Plant stem cells for skin stem cell protections – delays chronological aging
Claims: Anti-Aging, Environmentally Friendly Product, Botanical/ Herbal, Reduces Fine Lines/Wrinkles
Minimize Existing Lines/Wrinkles
• LipoLight® OAP/PVA - Light emission optical effect that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and pores
Claims: Reduces Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Anti-Aging, Time/Speed
• BioLumin Firm
Claims: Helps firm skin and promote radiance
Immediate and Long Term Hydration
• Aquacacteen – Hydrates the skin, even in rinse-off formulation. Protects and firms skin
Claims: Firming, Moisturizing/Hydrating, Long-Lasting, Hypoallergenic
Sun and Light Protection
• UV Cut Ti02 Series – Offers both UVA and UVB protection with a transparent look and water-resistant property
Claims: UV Protection
• PhytoCellTec™ Alp Rose – Charges skin stem cell resistance
Claims: Protects Against Elements, Environmentally Friendly Product, Botanical/Herbal, Brightening/Illuminating
Who is it for?
On the go women; career-driven women; all women who want a youthful look
Why is it different?
• Colorless formula, can be used by anyone
• Contains more key ingredients for better performance and results
• Most comprehensive formula, you get in all in one product
• State of the art formula, with all the most important elements in ONE formula
How to use:
On clean and moisturized skin, dot a small amount of BB cream to entire face or areas you want to improve or cover-up, and blend in. Once your BB cream is applied and dry (it can take a minute or two) set with powder for best results. If you have darker skin tone, mix with foundation. Isomers BB Cream is colorless and suitable for most skin types (as a flawless base where your skin tone can radiate through. If however you desire more coverage, mix a few drops of your foundation in. You’ll still get the benefits of the BB cream with a shade to better suite your skin.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for more first-hand updates on products and special events!