Frequent Contributor

More Sephora Friends and Family information

I went to my local Sephora today and quietly asked one of the sales associates about the friends and family sale starting tomorrow. She was very secretive and quiet about it and said she might be able to find me a card. She went to the back and finally came out with one. I had to tell them my name to be written on the card and they acted like it was a very secretive thing. We actually had to whisper about it.

The card calls it "Employee Appreciation 2012" and it is for 20% of a single purchase between 10/18-10/31. There is an on-line code to use and a bar code to be scanned in store. I don't know if that means you can make one purchase on-line and one purchase in the store.

They said that they weren't going to allow people to make multiple purchases with 20% off like last year. I asked about a VIB event and she said they were "working on it" - whatever that means.

I do not think an email will go out tomorrow. Your best bet is to get to a Sephora store and quietly and nicely ask a sales associate for a card.