Honored Contributor

Transparent glycerin soap with chips of pastel soaps in it--Where to find it?

I bought this soap a long time ago--probably in the 1960s or so, and it wasn't very expensive but it was wonderful. It was a glycerin soap but had chunks of pink and blue and yellow soap chopped up in it. I haven't seen it in years but I keep looking for it.

Any of you know where to get this? I can't even remember the name, but it seems like it had an oval foil like label on it!

A blast from the past!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Transparent glycerin soap with chips of pastel soaps in it--Where to find it?

This post has been removed by QVC because of the link to another retail site.

Honored Contributor

Re: Transparent glycerin soap with chips of pastel soaps in it--Where to find it?

They have them at House of Suds & Bath House Soaps. 

s25-0021-0.jpg29cW_CranberryChutneyGlycerinSoap_61__57327.1367886882.1280.1280.jpg

Respected Contributor

QVC carries Soap Rockettes that are very nice. Same idea, just look like pretty varigated stones!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Regular Contributor

Not sure if the poster from 4 years ago is actually still looking for a reply, but I'll share a recent find:  Primal Elements.  And their smells are awesome!