Occasional Contributor

Has anyone else tried this? I just received mine in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to try it out.

I ordered the Medium, which I thought ran a bit darker than Tarte's normal Medium shades. It still works well for my skintone now, but I may need to switch to Light (or mix Light and Medium) in the Winter.

I tested it on bare skin (after cleansing; no serums or moistuirzer) and I loved the way it melted into my skin. Then I applied a foundation over top. I chose a foundation that can look dry because of the matte finish just to see how this BB Cream/Primer would perform as a primer. My makeup went on flawlessly and didn't look dry. It lasted for HOURS without budging, and because the BB Cream/Primer is tinted, it helped to cover my flaws, leaving me with a flawless face.

Using this product alone would be enough coverage for most people who just have redness/uneven skintone. If you have hyperpigmentation and acne (like me) then you could pair this with a concealer or layer foundation on top.

I was really impressed with this product; best BB Cream I've tried! I plan to make a blog post on this soon, with before and after pics.

Just wanted to rave about it while it was on my mind and see what others thought!