Super Contributor

Suzanne Somers Travel Kit - good buy 304-420 $52.07, $5 S/H

I have wheat, gluten, soy, diary, nut allergies to name a few - very difficult to find skincare that I can use. I'm 54 y.o. dry skin

I try to eat well and avoid using toxic stuff. I initially got - Suzanne Somers Organics 4-Piece Skincare Collection it was a special was $52.60 - now its $62.50 but I wanted to try the Night Cream, the Liquid Oxygen, the EyeCream but they are pretty expensive separately- see below - so when Suzanne's travel kit came up I ordered it.

Suzanne's travel kit has 8 pieces - of the 8 pieces 4 are full size - here's the number - 304-420 - Its $52.07 with $5. S/H if you order more you save - I ordered 2 kits and was $5 S/H total. Just her Liquid Oxygen is $47, the Eye Cream $32, the Serum $29, Nightcream $38

I've been using Suzanne's skincare for about 3 weeks - previously fan of SKINN -

liked SKINN's cleansing system with my Nutrasonic - didn't have alot of bad stuff in it. However some of SKINN's stuff has wheat/gluten or other allergens I can't use.

SKINN's cleansers had a deal where I got the Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis Stem Rejen Sirtuin Support System - 1.2 oz free - I think it was a TSV - however I'm playing with danger because it has oats in it - typically oats are processed with wheat - so while I like what it does for my skin - I don't think I will continue to use it because of my allergies.

The other thing with SKINN is that it seems to be more heavily scented - the Collagenesis makes my eyes water. I could not use the SKINN cleansers on my eye makeup without irritating my eyes.

Suzanne's does have a light fragrance but doesn't seem to bother my eyes - I think it is a natural scent. I can use the cleanser right over my eye makeup and it removes it without aggravating my eyes. My skin is very sensitive and I have celiac DH so my skin is ultra sensititive. I haven't been able to use a lot of skin care because of all of my allergies. I avoid parabens - I've had many close calls with cancer since I was 15 - I'm now 54 - the most recent 2 weeks ago when they thought I had stomach/esophageal cancer, but the endoscope showed differently! Praise God.

My skin looks hydrated and has a glow about it when I wear makeup it goes on better and my skin seems to shine through - like Suzanne's where she has a glow. I can't believe it. I think I may have found the right skincare for me - which is difficult because of all the allergies.

She had another kit on yesterday that sold out, but I think the travel kit is a great buy since 4 of the 8 pieces are full size products...