Guaranteed Delivery
132 Members and 15978 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

hair, skin and nails vitamins

Started 1336827381.69 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1336843360 by Jeanne R
replies

Since having surgery twice over the winter (partial knee replacements) my hair looks flat and it's very thin - it fell out in clumps after the second surgery but it is coming back - my nails are peeling and just breaking off - skin is ok but looks kinda dull.So I bought those hair, skin and nails vitamins but I haven't yet seen any results. All I am seeing is my hair is growing faster than normal - I can usually wait 6 weeks between haircuts but it has only been 4 and I desparately need a cut. My hair is still not it's usual shine nor does my skin have it's usual luster. And my nails are still pathetic.

I know these are side effects from having anesthesia and that eventually they will correct by itself, but I am wondering if anyone had good experience with the hair, skin and nails vitamins.

When faced with senseless drama, spiteful criticism or misguided opinions walking away is the best way to defend yourself.To respond with anger is an endorsement of their attitude. -Dodinsky

Page 1 of 1
Night Owl ­in NJ1336828159.093601 PostsRegistered 7/7/2010Central New Jersey

I have been taking Andrew Lessman's vitamins for hair, nails and skin for about 4 weeks now. I have not noticed any difference in my skin and hair but have definately noticed a difference in my nails. They used to be very soft and bendable now they are strong and grow so quickly!

Buck-i-Nana1336828160.958241 PostsRegistered 9/26/2007South West Ohio

I take them and they have really helped my hair and skin - I see brighter skin and thicker hair. Yes, it does grow much faster too. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING seems to help my nails.

The problem after you've lost hair, especially from anesthesia I think, is that it's hard to see the improvement because it's difficult to tell is it new growth or new breakage.

Enjoying my retirement 1 cup of coffee at a time.

NOT invisible anymore, so get over it! I'm not gonna disappear :)

Buck-i-Nana1336828242.9038241 PostsRegistered 9/26/2007South West Ohio
On 5/12/2012 Night Owl in NJ said:

I have been taking Andrew Lessman's vitamins for hair, nails and skin for about 4 weeks now. I have not noticed any difference in my skin and hair but have definately noticed a difference in my nails. They used to be very soft and bendable now they are strong and grow so quickly!

It's funny how stuff works so differently for everyone. Basically, I think it's always worth giving something a good try - at least a couple of months - but then if it doesn't work for you, time to move on.

Enjoying my retirement 1 cup of coffee at a time.

NOT invisible anymore, so get over it! I'm not gonna disappear :)

Shelbelle1336828597.89735256 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

You can also try taking a supp. such as Biosil or Viviscal. You can Google them and get more info.

Bibione1336841727.79444 PostsRegistered 7/23/2006

I have been taken them once a day for about 3 years.I have started getting more and healthier hair on the second year.Also I don't have any wrinkles.I go back to Italy every summer and for the first time last year I recieved complimebnt on my skin and I am 53!!!!I recieved yesterday his TSV and also take other vitamins.I love the fact that they have no addictives.

lizzydarcy1336842509.852800 PostsRegistered 9/22/2006New England

I have been using this product for many years now, one of my favorites. It shows up in my Hair, Skin & Nails. My hair is so long now, I desperately need a hair cut, way down the middle of my back.My skin has this beautiful sheen, I noticed that first b4 anything else was my skin. Nails came in last, but they are hard, strong and do no break easily. Love this product. It also has the MSM in it, which is a joint product.

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Jeanne R13368433604788 PostsRegistered 7/5/2010

go for some good vitamins

Page 1 of 1