Super Contributor

Ugggh! Forgot to go thru Ebates...made Sephora order...called immediately to cancel...was told already in process!

I had Ebates pulled up but also had Sephora pulled up...accidentally went through the Sephora site and completed order. I called CS immediately and was told that I couldn't cancel because it was already "in process"...sent to fulfillment center. I told her that there was no way it was being fulfilled because the order would not even ship out until at least 2-3 days (maybe more) based on every order I've ever made with them. She said the "information" had been sent and they have no way to communicate with them. That's unbelievable...in this day and age of computers...unbelievable.

What can I do? It's only about $3.00, but $3.00 is still money! I guess I could make the whole order again, then return one of the orders to the store. I know they'll roll their eyes at me if I do that! I can't believe they can't cancel the order...we're talking about a two-minute time frame from when I ordered to when I called!!

Uuggghh! I can't believe I did that!