TSV(R) Preview
75 Members and 13738 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

Started 1321917519.143 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1397499077.903 by Love Roses

I apparently am very good at killing threads so if you need any stopped just tell me where to post.LOL

The Rainbow Bridge-we do not remember days,we remember moments!!

Page 143 of 143
Silver Lin­ing1396916976.6873563 PostsRegistered 4/15/2010

Hello Grills, sorry to have been MIA, but things have been hectic. BJ, scary about your eyes. Saying prayers for your vision to improve. Glad to see things are moving right along with haircuts, house cleaning, donating clothes, new gadgets and gizmo's, new makeup and other fun stuff.

Here's my news. I might have mentioned that a friend took in a young, pregnant, little cat. We were expecting (hoping) for one, two, or three kittens at the most. It was not to be. She had FIVE. We'll just have to see if we can find other homes for them and get Mom to the vet as soon as she has recuperated. I love cats and kittens but it will be more than just a bit of a problem to add another one to our household. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Take good care, darling TKKs. You're the best!!!!!

beauty jun­kie1396932738.358078 PostsRegistered 11/1/2006Ft Laud

Hi everyone.Still having issues with the eye so its a pain to type.Its as if I had one too many martinis,lol. Actually the flashes are truly annoying.Anyone remember a thing called punks? We used to play with them as kids and wave they through the air and you would see flashing lights,well thats what I got.

Silver lining,I bet those kitten are so adorable.I hope you can find them homes.When our female feral had her kittens,we waited six weeks to take the kittens from her and they were placed with a foster Mom for a bit and the Mom was then spayed.All the kittens were adopted.I so wanted them but with our crazy Cookie we couldn't.

Desert you are so funny,you went to buy a bowling ball for real and came home with a lamp,lol

Beastie I am ok other then seeing things,lol. Pal is doing ok too,the wound on his head is already doing much better.

Love Roses you are so funny,always make me smile.Don't you hate those double posts,sometimes I don't even know how they happen.

Anyone get the TSV,that laser hair removal thing? I wish I could,my darn face is as hairy as a kiwi,lol

DorothyToo1396990170.041444 PostsRegistered 8/9/2012East of Big D, TX

Hi Ladies - Just checking in. Doing OK. Ms Scoots is doing well mostly. She's such a little darling!

beauty - Do your eyes feel like this?

DToo & Ms Scoots -^..^-

Will Rogers said, "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went." - My ideal Heaven will also include cats, other pets & all those animals who wanted to be pets, too.

DorothyToo1396990405.781444 PostsRegistered 8/9/2012East of Big D, TX

Couldn't resist this one...

http://www.toonpool.com/user/3107/files/woman_make-up_378955.jpg

DToo & Ms Scoots -^..^-

Will Rogers said, "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went." - My ideal Heaven will also include cats, other pets & all those animals who wanted to be pets, too.

Desertdi1397013926.22714708 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Hey D2........90's here, with single-digit humidity........and we're sending it your way!

Decided to "do" my master bath in turquoise.........Ha. Hard to find......guess it isn't an "in" color this year.... Well, I'm not in a hurry.

Desertdi1397043745.00714708 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

just bringing this forward ahead of all the "Farnell" posts...........

beastielove1397044049.418600 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Greetings!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very pawsome and pleasant day today.Smile

beauty.. Hoping that with each passing day there is some improvement with your eye. Also hoping that your sweet boy Pal's wound is just about completely healed.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Argyll1397059928.211220 PostsRegistered 7/31/2011

Hi TKKs--

It's FINALLY warmed up here a bit! Talking Pet and a buddy of his are going for a motorcycle spin and so begins TP's Happy Season...

Orangey showed up for a meal,looking a bit bedraggled,sad to say,but he's here still! Poor guy,has a few scabs on one ear. Wish he would let us patch him up. Sigh....

BJ,I also have "floaters" which initially freaked me out but I have just adapted to them; also have potential eye issues but so far,so good,according to my eye doc. Good luck with your health in general,dear BJ.

DorothyToo!!! So glad to see you back home with us and sharing your darling funnies--hooray,D2 is Back!

Returned several things to Sephora that just didn't knock me out--BB creams are not for me,I guess,and the new Tocca scent-Simone- went back ASAP when TP said it reminded him of Giorgio!! EEK and a half!

LOVE to my sister TKKs all xoxoxo

beauty jun­kie1397062908.258078 PostsRegistered 11/1/2006Ft Laud

Hey everyone.

Dorothy so good to see you here and the pictures,well I just loved them and they made me laugh.The kitty with the eyes,haha and thats me below,can't see what I am doing.

Argyll the floaters I have had before but this flashing stuff and when I walk i keep seeing flashes out the corner of my eye,so weird.Argyll glad Orangey showed up,Its hard seeing them with boo boos.Pal let me wipe his wound with some beta dine,I was shocked he let me do it.

Desert you have some high heat but I would take to over ours cause you have no humidity.I hate the humidity here,it makes me miserable and even frizzes my eyebrows.lol Can't keep makeup on,runs down my face.

beastie Pal is doing much better,thanks for asking.He is being a good boy and coming here everyday to eat,so grateful for that.Hope all your kids are doing well.

Argyll I agree the BB creams are not a hit with me either. I have been wearing the IT brand CC cream and thought I loved it but no,not working out either.

Desertdi1397078341.62314708 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Well..........I hate to admit this..........but I'm getting CAT WHISKERS on my cheeks..........I'm beginning to think I need to try one of those laser gismos.

89 right now.......humidity 6%...........doesn't even feel really warm.

DorothyToo1397099544.6531444 PostsRegistered 8/9/2012East of Big D, TX

Ah, Ladies, you are so sweet!

Argyll - Thanks for the nice welcome home! Glad to hear Orangey is coming around & you, at least, get to see him. I know also how hard it is when they won't let you treat them.

beauty - Glad to hear Pal let you treat his battle wound. Hope your eyes are improving.

I have eye issues, too, but nothing ready for surgery yet anyway. Have had floaters for yrs. Hard to tell if what I'm seeing is the floaters or those annoying "no-see-um" gnats. Anyway, they should be called "hard-to-see-um" gnats...

Hi love!

di - Your weather is blowing in tomorrow. 84, windy, but more humidity...ranging from ~75% to start & going down to ~40%. Then, cooler again...70s & 60s...trying to enjoy it before the triple digits hit.

What's the "Farnell" thing? I didn't look. Somebody complaining abt long running threads again?

Turquoise kitchens were "in" in the 60s. Was it the 60s? Anyway, that color should be coming back around soon, right? You can start the trend...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Ah, facial hair...I get lip & chin waxed when I get my hair cut. Otherwise, I would have to braid them...{#emotions_dlg.lol} Mine are like this...

DToo & Ms Scoots -^..^-

beauty jun­kie1397186351.1338078 PostsRegistered 11/1/2006Ft Laud

Dorothy another very funny picture.

Cat whiskers,oh yeah I have them for sure but mine aren't as pretty as Cookies.I need laser too.Lets get a group discount,lol

I used to laugh at my Grandmas fuzzy lip and chin,its payback time,lol

Love Roses1397210905.0539622 PostsRegistered 1/10/2007

Geez Louise Gals - Whiskers? Is that what I have to look forward to. My mom and her relatives never had the fuzz. I don't hope to get any as it's another effort to make just to look human. Maybe with whiskers my cats will love me. I am only just their servant in their eyes.

Never Forget - The Native American Indian Holocausts!

Meg shops1397215401.132250 PostsRegistered 8/3/2006

A 2 1/2 year old thread here. Is this a record?{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Meg - still shopping

Desertdi1397215425.6314708 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Maybe the whiskers are contagious.....and I caught it from the fuzzy one?

beastielove1397304598.7178600 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away
On 4/11/2014 Meg shops said:

Meg...

There are some threads that are even older. One that I've been posting on since it's inception is the Pancake Had Her Kittens thread on Viewpoints. The OP began it 4 years ago as of next month and even though she for some unknown reason suddenly stopped posting there 2 years ago as of this June, the group of us who formed special friendships via that thread (same as here) have been keeping it going strong!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-------------------------------------------------------

beastielove1397304826.038600 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Caturday Morning Greetings!

Wanted to wish all of you lovely ladies a very pleasant and chill-laxing day today!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

beauty.. I hope that there has been some improvement with your eyes and that your feeling better. Also hope that Pal's wound has healed completely.Smile

Desertdi1397341083.5614708 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Spent all day Friday "working" on my feet. Finally put a coat of gold polish on my toes. Went out shopping this morning, and looked down at my feet.......and the polish had discolored to BROWN..........looked like I had been walking in the pasture..............

beastielove1397348581.3778600 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away
On 4/12/2014 Desertdi said:

Spent all day Friday "working" on my feet. Finally put a coat of gold polish on my toes. Went out shopping this morning, and looked down at my feet.......and the polish had discolored to BROWN..........looked like I had been walking in the pasture..............{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.blink}

What brand was the polish? I want to make sure that I never buy it!!!!

Desertdi1397369431.9214708 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun
On 4/12/2014 beastielove said:
On 4/12/2014 Desertdi said:

Spent all day Friday "working" on my feet. Finally put a coat of gold polish on my toes. Went out shopping this morning, and looked down at my feet.......and the polish had discolored to <em>BROWN</em>..........looked like I had been walking in the pasture..............{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.blink}

What brand was the polish? I want to make sure that I never buy it!!!!

It was Sally Hansen Salon.........I think it reacted with some lotion I had on.......I have NEVER had nail polish of any brand change color on me.

beastielove1397485554.068600 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Monday Morning GreetingsSmile

Wishing all of you lovely ladies a most wonderful day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

For those of you who like Mally's cosmetics (I am a total junkie{#emotions_dlg.tt1} for her eyeliner pencils!) as of today ULTA is now carrying some of her products. Go to their website to see what they've got. Clearly it's not going to be everything that the Q has.

------------------------------------------------------

Argyll1397495684.2471220 PostsRegistered 7/31/2011
Good Monday Morning to the fabulous TKKs! Would you believe--SNOWSHOWERS right now and overnight there was some snow too--enough to stick for a few hours!! Sigh....xoxoxo to all

Meg shops1397498477.762250 PostsRegistered 8/3/2006
On 4/12/2014 beastielove said:
On 4/11/2014 Meg shops said:

Meg...

There are some threads that are even older. One that I've been posting on since it's inception is the Pancake Had Her Kittens thread on Viewpoints. The OP began it 4 years ago as of next month and even though she for some unknown reason suddenly stopped posting there 2 years ago as of this June, the group of us who formed special friendships via that thread (same as here) have been keeping it going strong!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Awesome! Glad the group has formed such nice friendships. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

(edited b/c I still forget to put the emoticon in)

Last edited on 4/14/2014

Meg - still shopping

Love Roses1397499077.8579622 PostsRegistered 1/10/2007

All the gorgeous mahvelous beauties........Hello!

I have the week off so I'm 'painting the barn' today. Will work on my tootsies as well. The cat is napping in the corner so we will miss my transformation. Better that he does. I haven't had the facial hair problem that gets mentioned....Darn! Maybe I'd look more attractive with whiskers like my two cats. It takes time to put myself back together so that I can go out in the world looking like a bonafide beauty. Now, if my butt would just cooperate.

Hugs and lipstick kisses to all!

Never Forget - The Native American Indian Holocausts!

Page 143 of 143