TSV(R) Preview
84 Members and 13235 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

Started 1321917519.143 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1414004057.517 by Desertdi

I apparently am very good at killing threads so if you need any stopped just tell me where to post.LOL

The Rainbow Bridge-we do not remember days,we remember moments!!

Page 156 of 156
beastielove1412512040.7839244 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away
On 10/3/2014 Desertdi said:

I can't believe that after all this time, nobody has bought the Moroccan argan women a nutcracker and oil press...........

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

beastielove1412512142.1579244 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Sunday Morning Greetings

Hoping that everyone has a very pleasant and peaceful day today and that all is well with you and your precious furbabies too.Smile

Love Roses1412517782.52710446 PostsRegistered 1/10/2007

Good Moring to All the Gorgeous Gals Here!

I tried the Argan Oil from my local health food store and it didn't do anything special for me. It was the 100% but not the high priced label sold on the Q. Soap and water with a little Sesame Seed Oil on my skin after cleansing and I'm good to go.

Stay Lovely and just too, too gorgeous for mortals. I must fly off to buzz kill other threads - it's getting harder as there are those that come back to argue with me.

Never Forget - The Native American Indian Holocausts!

Desertdi1412761684.2215944 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Almost 3 am.......missed the eclipse due to overcast skies, but no rain yet here........

beastielove1412859342.489244 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Thursday Morning Greetings

Di... I know that your area of AZ is getting hit with heavy rain storms and high winds. Hoping that you're safe and sound.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Wishing everyone who posts here a very pleasant day and hoping that all is well with you and your precious furbabies too.

--------------------------------------------------------

Desertdi1412879907.30715944 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Thanks Beastie! It's been dark and ominous looking here for two days......but the heavy rain has bypassed the city. Showers, but thank heaven, nothing serious.

Had a "good report" from the dentist today.........so I'm gonna use my tooth-money on some Juvederm(!) Yeah......like I need an excuse (saw my grandma in the mirror this morning).

Silver Lin­ing1412920973.583639 PostsRegistered 4/15/2010
Hi everybody. Hope all are safe and sound and doing well. Di, I appreciate your asking. I went for my final follow-up and the ENT said everything looks good and don't come back, lol, unless I "need" him. Geez, boy do I hope I won't "need" him again, ever. I'm going to do everything he has suggested to prevent an encore. If I have to do those saline nasal rinses for the rest of my life, I'll do them. Anything to avoid more up my nose with a rubber hose or surgery.

Silver Lin­ing1412921115.2573639 PostsRegistered 4/15/2010
Hi beastielove and Roses.

beastielove1412947002.7239244 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Friday Morning Greetings

Wishing that each one of you has a totally fabulous day today and that it marks the beginning of an equally fabulous week-end!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Silver... So glad to know that you're feline 100% better and that you got a clean bill of health from your ENT doc!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Silver Lin­ing1412985352.4873639 PostsRegistered 4/15/2010
Thank you, beastielove. As I said back when the trouble started, the thought of sinus surgery never entered my mind. It never occurred to me anywhere along the line, so this whole thing has been crazy for me.However, if it's the worst thing that ever happens to me, then I will be blessed beyond reason. My mother and father suffered plenty for all of us, so I'm thankful I've only had your run-of-the-mill type of surgeries and such. The orthagnathic surgery I had years ago was extemely rough, though, intensive care and all. Both of the ENTs and my dentist who worked with me on the nasty sinus thing have told me that the awful ortho surgery is probably a major factor in the problems now since so many structural changes and hardware took place. We laugh about it and say I could set off metal detectors. Hope you are doing well.

Desertdi1413032561.315944 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Spanx lady just said, "A Medium is a size 16". Kitty howling at full moon like a dog. Maybe I should stay home today...........

Got some Juvederm yesterday.....and they put some in my chin. I hadn't realized how pointy it had become. Ah.....the joys of old age. I'm fading fast(!)

Edited to add: I almost ordered the Gel polish set.......but I saw they were "minis" before I hit the submit button......(thank heaven).

Last edited on 10/11/2014

beastielove1413119053.0939244 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Sunday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you dear friends a very pleasant and peaceful day and hoping that all is well with you and your precious furbabies.

Desertdi1413172158.67315944 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Oh yoo-hoo, Loopy.............pretty soon women (and men, I suppose) are gonna need a separate "electronics bag" in addition to a purse. Have you been on the drawing board? You could be the next Joy M or Lori G and become famous!!!!!!!!

Argyll1413220018.831266 PostsRegistered 7/31/2011

Hello to all TKKs from wet and nippy WI--it is officially Autumn around here: took in the hoses,covered the AC unit,put away deck furniture....sigh. Let's all hope for a mellow Winter for everyone!

DesertDi--very soon we won't need bags for electronic gizmos because we shall be WEARING them on our wrists or as glasses!! What we all need to pool our talents on is designing The Perfect Bra!! (medium is a size 16?? Not on this old blonde!! Dontcha just cringe when someone points out how the clothing manufacturers' sizes have been steadily growing in dimensions while staying at mentally comfy size "numbers" ??) And we need to save Loopy's Genius for her TimeMachine with Do-Over Features!!

Rainy day cleanup inside on my plans du jour; just cleaned up behind a sofa--oh my...good thing no one else saw all the dust and fur tumbleweeds lurking there!! Sitting down to recover from that and say hello to the gals as a treat (like the Halloween candy in the cabinet??)

xoxoxo to all

Desertdi1413221557.84315944 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Hey Argyll! You're absolutely right! I just saw a commercial for video-recording eyeglass frames. "Film while you drive"....... Next time I have dental work.......I'm going to ask for a musical tooth........

Oops........was playing laser-tag with Signorina Fatone..........and she landed on my bag of chips. Crunch. I swear.....she smiled at me. =^~^=

Last edited on 10/13/2014

Silver Lin­ing1413422202.4273639 PostsRegistered 4/15/2010
Hi Argyll, beastie, and Di. Just checking in to see what's going on. You're all such clever girls, I always leave here smiling. I've done some housework and need to get serious and do a whole lot more. It's so gratifying when everything is all neat and clean. Argyll, I had two or three sneezing and coughing attacks today while trying to vacuum under and behind furniture. Like yours, the dust balls were really blowing in the wind. Some of them had strands of my hair mixed in for good measure. Di, speaking of musical teeth...........I've heard stories of old metal fillings picking up radio stations. Probably an old dentist joke. You tickle me with kitty tales of Miss Fatone..........or is it Ms. Fatone? My son has been in Minneapolis and is flying in tonight. I don't know in what state(s) he is changing planes. Over here in the southeast, we always say you can't even go straight to h#ll without landing in Atlanta first. Anyway, I'm not happy considering all the awful stuff in the news. I worked at Hartsfield International many years ago as a reservationist and it seems like everybody in the world comes through that airport. Talk to you later. XOXO

LoopyLoo1413427817.7732163 PostsRegistered 7/30/2011

Hello dollies! Did someone mention rain out there in WI?? I'll see your rain Argyll and raise you a deluge! Haha! When I walked into town today, it was cloudy but no rain on the horizon. As I walked home, the sky opened up (and me with no umbrella!) I learned that you can only get so wet and after awhile it really doesn't matter any more! I felt like Gene Kelly! I almost stepped off the curb into the puddles and started singin' in the rain!

Beastie--I was in your neck of the woods more or less, over the weekend, for a wedding! Lovely venue, rather strange affair though I must say! When I have more time, I'll elaborate! Silver--I'm so glad you're doing better--those sinus surgeries can be a bear, I know! I'm sending out good thoughts for your son to be safe and sound--I know how unnerving it must be with everything going on. Di--I had so many fillings that radio stations could call on me to broadcast! Now I have more crowns than the Royal family! Take care TKKs! x0x0x0x

beastielove1413588519.6279244 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Friday Evening Greetings

Time sure flew by...I haven't been here since Sunday!{#emotions_dlg.blink}

I do hope that all of you dear cyber friends had a wonderful day today and that it marks the beginning of a fabulous and relaxing week-end. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Loopy... My curiosity is peeked.....Where was the wedding held? Do tell!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

-----------------------------------------------------

Desertdi1413720288.61715944 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Saints preserve me......after two days of "just watching"......Dimitri got to me(!) I ordered the softening essense, midnight recovery and beauty flash trio. I have so many of his items, it's gonna be hard to tell which is "The One" that will turn me into a raving "young" beauty.........

Desertdi1413721336.3615944 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

I just turned on the Q..........well, my Skinn purchase was less than the Harry London chocolates.........so now I don't feel so guilty...........

beastielove1413805907.7839244 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you dear friends a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Loopy... Still waiting for you to tell me where you went for the wedding!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Desertdi1414004057.40715944 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Just spent the morning cleaning up my front yard.........it's only 85 out, but that is even HOT when you're working in the sun. Now, I think I deserve to order myself a "gift" (!!)

Page 156 of 156