Creede Silver Sale
133 Members and 12443 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

Started 1321917519.143 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1412081183.62 by Desertdi

I apparently am very good at killing threads so if you need any stopped just tell me where to post.LOL

The Rainbow Bridge-we do not remember days,we remember moments!!

Page 155 of 155
Desertdi1410921359.6515846 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Hey Beastie! Thank you! "365 day journey around the sun"......I love that! di

beastielove1410959130.469182 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Di... I understand that Hurricane Odiel is headed in the direction of Arizona and New Mexico and that your area of the state is due to get slammed with more flash flooding and torrential downpours as of today.

Am praying that you get through it safe and sound.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Desertdi1410986566.76315846 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Thanks, Beastie..............we seemed to have dodged the bullet. Right now, it's 78 and only "showers"............ The weather forecast has been changing every 15 minutes for the past two days, and nobody has been sure what to expect. So far, so good.

Silver Lin­ing1411016179.213619 PostsRegistered 4/15/2010
Hello all, have missed you. Will need to catch up on what's going on with the TKKs but before reading everything I wanted to check in first and let you know I'm back. My sister and BIL visited as planned, we took a couple of short trips and really enjoyed ourselves. They went home (a thousand miles away) and a few days later had to make plans to get back here. Our brother very unexpectedly passed away. He and my SIL had moved to another town about two months ago, so the cremation and a small gathering were done there. We wanted to have a memorial for him so that their many friends and co-workers from here could attend. Everything went beautifully and it provided some sense of finality although it still doesn't seem real. Anyway, I'll read what the TKKs and their kitties have been up to and get back to you.

beastielove1411043809.9439182 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Silver..

I am so sorry to learn about the sudden passing of your brother.{#emotions_dlg.sad} Sending you and your family my condolences and prayers at this heartbreaking and emotionally difficult time in your lives.

Desertdi1411044947.29315846 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Oh Silver, I am sorry to hear the sad news about your brother. Please accept my sincere condolences. I will keep you in my prayers. di

Love Roses1411049280.62310290 PostsRegistered 1/10/2007

Hello To All You Gorgeous Gals On This Board! Sorry for your loss Silver. I was wondering about you DI as we get the news here in CA on your flooding in AZ.

Had my hysterectomy. I got home Monday afternoon and have been resting up and going through the extensive soreness. Pathology report was good - that was a relief. My comfort has been not having intense hot flashes - funny how something like a little comfort and relief can be all one wants in life. So now, another adventure begins. I am sure there will be some 'beauty' product changes/additions for this new lease on life. When I am up to going out on my own, I will treat myself to something................different. Well, at least the surgeon was an attractive man.

I've got to get better to ride my broom and leave it's exhaust on many threads in the hopes of killing them off.

Take care all - we are going to have a very interesting change of seasons here in this nation.

Never Forget - The Native American Indian Holocausts!

Argyll1411058295.4631265 PostsRegistered 7/31/2011

September is always a Big Month,numerologically speaking: it's a Nine which indicates things finalizing,completion and then on to the next Ten....anyway.

So many big changes for our TKK tribe! Dear SilverLining,we are all sorry to hear about the passing of your brother. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy; my brother died in 2007 and I miss him every day.

DesertFlowerDi!! A very happy birthday hug coming your way from your "Chicago Sis" xoxoxo

A new title for La Furbottom: Princess Fatoné Pannetone,perhaps? Miss Lola sends her furry friend Meowy Greetings and meowpowerlove to Beastie's kittehs!

Love Roses,good to hear that your surgery went well. Post-menopause is different for each lady and we can assure you that there are many positive aspects of this shift.For one, you won't need to shave your legs as often! But really,you will do just fine; moisturize and hydrate and think Freedom from hot flashes!

LoopyLove--your porch got a face lift after 120 years? Talk about keeping one's looks!! Enjoy it!!

Autumn is slowly changing the greenery around here;lots of golds and reds emerging. Cooling off and crisping up the air--heavenly. Beauty Junkie,maybe you and the hubby should think of flying north to WI--it's quite mellow around here and not much of that hideous humidity that you and I loathe! (Getting some "barometric" joints of my own and do I sympathize with those RA aches you have to endure!)

Had a superb customer service rep experience at PerriconeMD website,restores one's faith in the world!

Lunchtime Little Theater coming up,gotta go...

xoxoxo to all

Desertdi1411150200.49715846 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

As I was checking out at the last of my 4-store errand spree......the person behind me whispered, "Do you know your shirt is inside out?"

beastielove1411216366.289182 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away
On 9/19/2014 Desertdi said:

As I was checking out at the last of my 4-store errand spree......the person behind me whispered, "Do you know your shirt is inside out?"

{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

beastielove1411216576.7839182 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Saturday Greetings

Love Roses... Wishing you a speedy recovery and hoping that you're feline 100% ASAP.Smile

Wishing everyone a fabulous day!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-------------------------------------------------------

LoopyLoo1411508635.772146 PostsRegistered 7/30/2011

Silver--It was with great sadness that I learned the news about your brother. My heart goes out to you at this very difficult and sorrowful time. Please know you are being thought of with love, today and always. I wish I could give you a big hug. (((((((((())))))))))

beastielove1411562684.6679182 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Greetings!

Just wanted to stop by and wish that all of you fabulous ladies a have most fabulous day!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

--------------------------------------------------------

Matty61411562942.2373049 PostsRegistered 10/24/2007still waters and gentle breezes

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Hey BJ.... How you doing? You can kill off these threads anytime my friend.Wink See you at the PCC.

"Happy Fall" you all!

Silver Lin­ing1411683328.163619 PostsRegistered 4/15/2010
Dear beastielove, di, Argyll and LoopyLoo, thank you so much for your kind words. Today marks four weeks altho it seems like yesterday. I know everyone goes through those feelings. I felt the same when my parents passed away, but they had each been very sick and this was so sudden and totally unexpected. It was an aortic aneurism and it was over within a couple of hours, for that we are very grateful. Anyway, I won't bring this up again, I just wanted to acknowledge and thank you so much for your sympathy and understanding.

beastielove1411736066.3979182 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Friday Morning Greetings

Wishing that each one of you dear friends has a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a nice,relaxing week-end.Smile

Silver... It's up to you but if you feel the need to express your feeling about the sudden loss of your brother, please don't hesitate to do so. Although we can't be with you in person to help you to get through this terrible time in your life, we are all with you in spirit.

Sending you more Comfort Hugs:

((((((((((((((SILVER))))))))))))

Desertdi1411816958.63715846 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Can't believe it's the end of September. We've had 3 months of "tropical" weather, without the advantage of a beach. Expecting rain today, but the heat wave should break this coming week. Got my shutters installed, and I'm loving the filtered light. Hugs and Meows to all!

beastielove1411910877.5539182 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Sunday Morning Greetings

Had a beautiful 83 degree day yesterday in my neck of the woods (Loopy...as you're just south of me in NJ I'll bet that you had the same magnificent weather) and today is going to be a carbon copy!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Praying that this is an omen of a mild Winter. I don't think that I could stand a replay of the nightmare that last Winter was!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Wishing everyone a very pleasant and peaceful day and hoping that all is well with you and your precious furbabies too.Smile

Desertdi1411999967.67715846 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Ohmigosh..........it's 61 degrees this morning! I actually got out my Hudson Bay blanket!

Desertdi1412081183.27715846 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

The shutter installation definitely altered the feng shui........so, I've been busy all night trying to remedy that.............(it's down to 60 this morning, and I find that inspirational...[!]...)

Page 155 of 155