Better Than Black Friday
52 Members and 13546 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

Started 1321917519.143 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1416922063.2 by beastielove

I apparently am very good at killing threads so if you need any stopped just tell me where to post.LOL

The Rainbow Bridge-we do not remember days,we remember moments!!

Page 158 of 158
Silver Lin­ing1416079101.363656 PostsRegistered 4/15/2010
My Angel Wraps with socks from HSN came yesterday.My three items were neatly placed in one large box with an air bubble thing for stabilization altho nothing was breakable. Everything was packaged so nicely and the king/cal blanket was sealed and in its own heavy cardboard box within the big box, all for no S&H. The boxes will be very handy for packing up some books I want to donate to the animal shelter for them to sell in their thrift store. I opened one of the wraps and it is really great - much better quality than any others I've seen and a lot more convenient and easier to manuever than wrapping myself in a blanket. I'm in my home office sometimes during the day and wouldn't want to have on a robe or even a sweater. I sound like a commercial. I don't feel so foolish now about ordering it (them). However, my DIL would not be caught dead wrapped up in something like this, so more for me, lol. When I worked fulltime for the welfare dept., it was really rough at times (I will never get some of the horror out of my head) so I ordered stuff as a diversion for when I got home from work. I ended up with a bunch of stupid junk such as those floating candles and a few expensive mistakes but a few things that have been useful. Talk to you later. XOXO

LoopyLoo1416184877.6232182 PostsRegistered 7/30/2011

Silver--I'm so glad you're pleased with the Angel Wraps with the socks! Isn't it great when a plan comes together?! I ordered my first pair of shoes--actually boots, from the Hotter company. I've been looking forward to wearing them for months--literally! They must be taking a trip around the world at Hotter's expense, for they are AWOL--never to be seen by me or anyone else in the US! (They did refund my credit card, but I'd rather have had the boots (now sold out!) Beastie--Bingo! (about the event venue!) But I'll wait a respectable amount of time before spilling it, I think (just in case. Ya never know--ya just never know!) Yes it's sure cold in these here parts, isn't it? But we have to be thankful for small favors--Argyll has snow out there! Stay warm and roasty toasty Argyll! Hey di and the whole gang--take care and be well! x0x0x0x0x

D'oh! di! How could I have forgotten? The pumpkin pole is just about finished, and does it ever look slick! And none too soon--just in the nick of time for Thanksgiving! Yessiree, doesn't every Thanksgiving reveler need one of these? We've hit paydirt with this one! Oh, the possibilities--it boggles the mind! (or something!) Wait a minute--hold the phone--holiday dining bibs??{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Last edited on 11/16/2014

Desertdi1416198561.6416194 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Oh Loopy......put a "rush" on the Thanksgiving items. One question, tho......and I know you Eastern girls are more up on manners than us cowgirls.......Do I fold the bib and place it on the dinner plate.......or just drape it on the back of the chair??????

LoopyLoo1416342331.2072182 PostsRegistered 7/30/2011

{#emotions_dlg.lol}Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! di!! We Eastern girls are more up on manners???!!! No, you desert flowers have it all over us! (Have you seen my illustrious governor in action on TV? Emily Post he aint!!) But since you asked....!! I should like to see the festive bib folded accordion style, and placed on the side--the left side or the right side?? How about inside--the water glass? (Water optional!)

Desertdi1416343123.80316194 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun
On 11/18/2014 LoopyLoo said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol}Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! di!! We Eastern girls are more up on manners???!!! No, you desert flowers have it all over us! (Have you seen my illustrious governor in action on TV? Emily Post he aint!!) But since you asked....!! I should like to see the festive bib folded accordion style, and placed on the side--the left side or the right side?? How about inside--the water glass? (Water optional!)

Well, I dunno........our gov made an --- of herself shaking her finger in the potus's face.......but I gotta tell ya..........I love love love the water glass idea! di

beastielove1416579106.8939329 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Friday Morning Greetings

I know that many of you (including me) have been dealing with this insane weather that's hit most of the country. I pray that you and your furbabies are all safe and sound.

Wishing that everyone has a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a wonderful week-end.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Desertdi1416789941.03316194 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun
On 11/21/2014 beastielove said:

Friday Morning Greetings

I know that many of you (including me) have been dealing with this insane weather that's hit most of the country. I pray that you and your furbabies are all safe and sound.

Wishing that everyone has a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a wonderful week-end.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi Beastie.......hope your weather has improved, and everything is OK. di

beastielove1416922063.549329 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

GreetingsSmile

The weather around these parts has been positively weird! Yesterday is was sunny and 68 degrees. Today it's going to be in the mid 50's. As of now we're on storm watch for a Nor'Easter that's supposed to begin as rain tomorrow morning then switch to snow..which is to end by the evening.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Considering that tomorrow is the biggest travel day of the year this ought to make things one huge mess on the roads and at the airports.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Hoping that all is with everyone and wishing you a pawsome day!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-------------------------------------------------------

Page 158 of 158