Guaranteed Delivery
108 Members and 15972 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

Started 1321917519.143 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1419084170.367 by beastielove

I apparently am very good at killing threads so if you need any stopped just tell me where to post.LOL

The Rainbow Bridge-we do not remember days,we remember moments!!

Page 159 of 159
beastielove1418263776.7839390 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Greetings All..

I was under the misguided impression that the Q decided ignore the heinous trolls (who need to get a life) and NOT mess with the threads and let them continue.

I have no problem calling Corporate to find out what the exact situation is. If indeed they are going to give in to the morons...then we should come up with a title of the new thread ASAP so that we can all find each other in January!

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

LoopyLoo1418272537.0872196 PostsRegistered 7/30/2011

Hi goils! Just have a sec to check in quick like a bunny--I'm all for naming our thread in honor of our di, who deserves at the very least a tiara for holding down our fort--our blessed TKK home! But if you think it would be bad jou jou, di, how about TKK Expatriates? Oh--I'm working on the crumb catcher as I speak--er, type! x0x0x0x TKKs!

puglet11418323245.461694 PostsRegistered 3/31/2011
On 12/10/2014 beastielove said:

Greetings All..

I was under the misguided impression that the Q decided ignore the heinous trolls (who need to get a life) and NOT mess with the threads and let them continue.

I have no problem calling Corporate to find out what the exact situation is. If indeed they are going to give in to the morons...then we should come up with a title of the new thread ASAP so that we can all find each other in January!

Hey, beastie. Sorry for this slightly OT everyone here, but we are kind of in the same boat with the Pancake thread.

Beastielove, I hope you will be the person to christen our new thread. I have to ask you to please start it in the Pet Forum, where people are nice and good to each other...because I cannot stomach the ignoramuses where we are now. Thanks. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

beastielove1418430603.149390 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Great News!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

The long standing threads are being left alone!!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

If you go to The Pancake thread (which for some odd reason is in Viewpoints), Keyai who's with the Q's Social Media, posted all of the correct information yesterday. Check it out!

Last edited on 12/12/2014

Desertdi141847663916372 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Ohmigosh..........I am soooooooo glad to hear that!!!!!

Cool and clammy here this morning......54 and raining. I'm getting set to watch the second episode of "Dimitri" on HQ........

Kitty sends "purrs" to all. di

Love Roses1418485006.31710789 PostsRegistered 1/10/2007

Hi to All the Gorgeous TK's!

We finally had rain, real rain. It's been quite a while and it's got folks scratching their wooden heads as to how to behave. Your post count is coming up on 4000, who da thunk it? Haven't done too much to adjust my looks, just a hair trim. I am thinking of getting Melanage, a skin peel to take care of the dark areas that have appeared on my face since the hormonal changes due to my hysterectomy. I don't want to have a face looking like Mickey Mouses - light around the central area and dark around the rest. I'm up posting early as my cats wanted to be fed and then put out as the rain has stopped for now.

Take care all you lovely ladies and keep on posting.

Never Forget - The Native American Indian Holocausts!

Desertdi1418695472.4716372 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Having a minor blast of "winter" here. My central heat kicked on......so I luckily squeaked by for another season with the ancient heat pump. Whew.....NOT the time of year for a major replacement........(!)

Meows from Kitty.....she's being "good", and waiting for Santa.............

Desertdi1418902422.5616372 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

What's everybody's Christmas weather forecast? TWC predicting 66/41 and partly cloudy for North PHX............. Kitty now has the most luxurious fur coat I've ever seen!!!!!

beastielove1419084170.59390 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Saturday Morning Greetings TKer's

Di... Christmas Eve is supposed to be a heavy rain event where I live (25 miles NW of The Big Apple)which I'm happy about considering the amount of rain that's due to fall. If the temps were going to be lower it would be a major snowstorm instead!{#emotions_dlg.scared} The rain is supposed to be gone by Christmas morning with temps in the 40's.

Hoping that all is well with everyone and your precious furbabies too.Smile

-----------------------------------------------------

Page 159 of 159