Top-Rated on Easy Pay
21 Members and 9452 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

Started 1321917519.143 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1409627158.567 by beauty junkie

I apparently am very good at killing threads so if you need any stopped just tell me where to post.LOL

The Rainbow Bridge-we do not remember days,we remember moments!!

Page 154 of 154
Desertdi1408959186.4415715 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Oh, BJ, I sure wish someone would discover a better treatment for you that wasn't so toxic.

Yup.......street is now paved, and the barricades should be down. I am ready to go....... I don't think I have ever spent an entire weekend "locked in the house".

We just had the "coolest August week" in 21 years. The befuddled weatherman isn't sure what this means......but I can tell you Kitty has already shed her summer coat, and is growing an undercoat that makes her look like a chinchilla!

Desertdi1409147743.3615715 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

If anybody has noticed "Pierre F" esthetician's products in stores, it is a division of Freeman.

beastielove1409231411.0639100 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Thursday Morning Greetings

Don't know how many of you are aware of this but according to the Farmer's Almanac...this coming winter is supposed to as bad...or worse...than last winter!!!!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

The only saving hope that we have is that a predicted El Nino definitely develops out west and moves east. This means that instead of a gajillion feet of snow again...it'll be rain...and you don't have to shovel rain!!! I'm praying with all of my heart for that El Nino!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

beauty... Hoping that you're feline much better and also hoping that your sweet boy Pal is feline fine too.

Wishing everyone a totally fabuloso day!!!!Smile

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

beastielove1409398144.9579100 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Saturday Morning Greetings

Wishing everyone a totally chill-laxing Labor Day Week-End (wasn't it just Memorial Day Week-End??!!{#emotions_dlg.blink}) and hoping that all is well with you and your furbabies too!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Desertdi1409623878.72315715 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Got a huge spurt of energy........and "labored" on purging the closets again! My goal is to keep only items that I actually WEAR!!!!! Next is the "beauty closet" (formerly known as the linen closet).......which is full of old crud. Maybe I'll be finished by the new year........so I won't have to make any resolutions.......

beauty jun­kie1409627158.5178300 PostsRegistered 11/1/2006Ft Laud

Hey everyone,hope you had a nice Holiday. Its almost fall,sure feels like it with the high 90's and rain we are having but I did decorate and the house smells like pumpkin,Its delicious.

I got the Josie Maran TSV and really like it,the argan milk is amazing.Pricey but lovely. Now all I need is something to help fade and or cover my age spots. Heck I have tried almost every concealer. Anyone know of one that would really cover the few dark brown spots I have.Looks like my M&M's melted on my face,lol

The Rainbow Bridge-we do not remember days,we remember moments!!

Page 154 of 154