Fall Fashion Days
156 Members and 14451 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

Started 1321917519.143 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1406755744.63 by Desertdi

I apparently am very good at killing threads so if you need any stopped just tell me where to post.LOL

The Rainbow Bridge-we do not remember days,we remember moments!!

Page 152 of 152
Silver Lin­ing1406637076.063609 PostsRegistered 4/15/2010

Hi, glad to see everyone!

Argyll, so sorry to hear about Orangey. Poor fella, maybe he'll get better and come back. Last year the sweet but tattered guy that several of us try to help had a nasty wound on his neck. We were afraid it would be the end for him but it seems to have healed although not cleanly, and he's still managing to make his rounds in the neighborhood. Oh, meant to thank you for your recommendations and reassurances regarding side effects of anesthesia. They did several things to avoid nausea including putting a patch behind my ear an hour before the surgery to be removed twenty-four hours afterward, an oral medication beforehand and a prescription for use as needed at home.

Di, relieved to know you got through the storm without any major problems. Glad to hear you're liking your new goodies.

Loopy, thanks for thinking of me! I have missed you. I'll include your daughter and son-in-law in my prayers.

beauty junkie, I am so sorry you're still having such terrible pain and illness. I worked with a girl in her forties who has RA and lupus. It's so debiitating she's going to retire sooner than she wanted to due to severe pain and the need for frequent travel for medical procedures. Yes, my surgery was June 25th. There was just no alternative to having the diseased tissue surgically removed since nothing else worked, not for the lack of my regular doctor, my dentist, and two ENTs trying everything to avoid surgery. I was getting sicker and sicker and sicker. So far so good on the healing process.

beastie, still thinking of you and sending hugs.

Take care. XOXOXO

beastielove1406640764.0578992 PostsRegistered 8/11/2008Another galaxy, far, far away

Tuesday Morning Greetings

beauty.. So sorry that you've been dealing with so many health issues and pray that you're feeling better today. Also hoping that your bad boy Pal has recovered from his latest wound.

Argyll.. My heart goes out to sweet Orangey. Is there any way that you can get antibiotic from your vet that you can put into his food to help prevent an infection from setting in? I think beauty's suggestion of giving him Whiska's milk for cats is an excellent one.

Silver.. Hoping that your healing is progressing at a good rate and that you'll be feeling 100% better in no time at all.

Loopy... Welcome back! Hoping that your SIL is getting stronger with each passing day.

Wishing all of you who post here a totally fabulous day!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Desertdi1406755744.54715553 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Here's hoping the coming month brings better health to all the TKK's and the furry kids.

(Am I the only one who thinks the Scrub Daddy looks a little.....scary?)

Page 152 of 152