Trusted Contributor

Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

I apparently am very good at killing threads so if you need any stopped just tell me where to post.LOL

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

Happy New Year to all the TKK's. I was all ready for my new year kiss and so was Cookie,lol

Dorothy,love the picture.Maxine is so me.lol

Hope that 2014 will be a good year for all of us and a healthy one too!!!

The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Regular Contributor

Wishing all the Fabulous TKKs and furry friends a mighty fine 2014!!

Here's hoping we all stay healthy (or regain our health!) and most importantly- Stay HAPPY and Stick Together!!

Meow Power LOVE to all from Miss B and me xoxoxo

Dorothy2: as always,thanks for the delightful pics!

DI !! What are we gonna do about you and that "hoof and mouth" scene! Please be well ASAP

Beastie,Beauty Queen Junkie,Silver Lining,Love Roses and my dear Loopy-what a great group of gals we are,right?! If we ruled The World,just think! OY?

with love encore from SNOWY and cold WI snowsnowsnowsnow--whew!

Super Contributor

Hi TKK kuzzins! I'm a day late and a dollar short, but I wanted to wish each and every one the happiest new year, and every good wish for the best of health, and no more sickness, flus and ouchies! My heart goes out to lobstergal, and I'm holding her close in thought at this sad time.

Love and hugs x0x0x0x

Honored Contributor

Happy Purrs-Day (what's left of it!) To All

I hope that everyone had a nice,chillaxing New Year's Day yesterday.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I'm posting a bit late in the day due to the fact that the NY Metro area, as well as New England, is to get hit with a major "snow event" (accompanied by 45+ MPH winds) within the next few hours (will be lasting until tomorrow afternoon) so I had to leave early this morning to go to a rescheduled meeting, then go to a few more places before I came back home.

beauty.. I know that your sister's surgery was scheduled to take place today so I'm sending tons more very special prayers her way.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^={#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Hey Beastie..........just saw the news reports on the East Coast storm. (My Chicago pals got it yesterday)............and now the DEEP FREEZE IS COMING. Keep those kitties warm !!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone.Hope those who live where the strom is hitting are safe.Its actually 62 here tonight,yippie.I am so happy.I wish it were cooler and would last but sadly it will be warm tomorrow.

beastie thanks for asking about my sister,so glad her surgery went well and its over so I can relax.

I decided today that foundation may not be my friend,lol. I had on a long lasting one and when I looked in the mirror out in the sunlight I looked like the cryptkeeper.lol maybe its time to look for an alternative,a brown paper bag perhaps.lol I want something long wearing but won't make me look like wallpaper paste.

The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

BJ......."cryptkeeper".........I almost fell off my chair!!!!! Me, too.......I look like Casper's grandmother. I think it's this time of the year. I avoid the sun, but during the summer, can't avoid some rays just by crossing parking lots, etc., and get some "color" without trying. Now with the sun low in the sky..........eeek........I look blue......bloodless........

Root canal went well (so far).......tooth didn't crack...........but, Kitty was upset with me for being gone so long. She clamped her teeth down on my wrist, and wouldn't let go. A whole lot more than a love nip............(OK.....I didn't bring a chicken home with me, either.....so that may have something to do with her bad mood).

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

just trumping ""chalmers philpot""...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Caturday Greetings!

Sure enough the storm arrived on Thursday around 5:00 pm and lasted until 10:00 am Friday. Got 10"" of snow (my beloved niece who lives in Boston got more than 2 feet!) but the absolute worst are the painful and bitterly cold temps. Today is only supposed to hit 16.

Wishing all of you a very pleasant day today and hoping that all is well with you and your furbabies.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=