Esteemed Contributor

Cho Bo Yang I promised some ladies a review of this.

5 stars{#emotions_dlg.tt1} I love it. It is similar in texture to the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream some of us got free a few weeks ago. I think the coverage is just a bit better. It gives a natural finish, no breakouts. I will review again in about 4 weeks about the skin care type benefits.

For those of you that are intrested in trying Missha, here is a LINK to a great new customer offer. You get a free BB Deluxe Sampler Kit. There is no minimum purchase. When I used it I ordered a Lip Brush from the sale page for 2.50 + 8.98 shipping and got the brush and a free sull size BB Cream.

The offer now is better IMO, because you get to try more products. They also have single Sheet Masks you can buy for less than 2.00.

I have very sensitive, breakout prone (with the acne scars to prove it) skin, and I have had no issues with this.

They have many sales and giveaways, so the price is right.

The site can be a little wonky and they are not especially speedy to ship, but I have had no problems with credit card or messed up orders. I found the site here and I know some of the other posters have ordered from them as well.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines