Occasional Contributor

Argan oil for combination normal/oily skin

I've read several threads re: Argan oil so I'm sorry if one more is annoying to anyone. I'm just curious to know if anyone with normal/oily skin has used this and what can I expect as I start using it. When Josie has been on she says for people with oily skin not to be afraid of it because it will balance your skin. I have always had a problem with oiliness + large congested pores from around my nose down to and including my entire chin. No matter what I try, I can pretty much expect to have a blemish/pimple on my chin area. Has anyone with this problem used this product and does it REALLY balance the skin? I guess what I'm really wondering is if anyone has actually had any improvement with this problem when using Argan oil. Can I expect more breakouts as my skin "adjusts" ? I just want to give it a fair shot and don't want to stop using it thinking I'm sensitive to it when it actually may just be that my skin needs to get used to it. Any replies would be appreciated. ........................................................................Thanks