Regular Contributor

Trying on panties in stores (over your own panties).........

Does anyone do this and/or do you consider it to be acceptable? Just wondering what most women do and what your opinion is of this. I personally don't do it but I certainly have wasted tons of dollars on underwear that I end up not liking even when buying the correct size and thinking that they will be comfortable by just looking at them. I mean let's face, comfy underwear that fit correctly are not exactly easy to come by! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I never thought about it until I ordered some panties online from herroom. They say that it's OK to try them on and return them if necessary as long as you try them on over your other panties and the tags are still on. Obviously they have the right to deny your return at their discretion. (For the record, I spent a small fortune and didn't like hardly anything I purchased but I kept everything anyway).

I'm not sure that I would ever try them on in a store but this has me curious as to if other women are doing this.

And I repeat again...........(I am ONLY talking about over your other panties!!)......Discuss!