New Contributor

I was reminded that I read quite some time ago that pumpkin was a big scent turn-on for men. I did some research (well.. google Smiley Wink and found some do's and don't(s) categories, along with some specific perfumes to try out.

Do you own any of these? Have your SO's "responded" well? {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Are there any other scents that you find make your man go cuckoo?

Clean Scents- Turn-on! (Hello, Philosophy ladies!)

Christian Diore's J'adore, Estee Lauder's Pure White Linen, Lancome's Miracle (two thumbs way, way up), Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue, and Elle Yves Saint Laurent were mentioned.

Desserts- Turn-off!

Vanilla was the only exception. Men thought that Laura Mercier's French Vanilla Souffle Body Cream smelled delicious.

Woodsy and Floral- Turn-on!

Victoria's Secret's Very Sexy (love it!), Christian Lacroix Rouge, Calvin Klein's Secret Obsession, and Tom Ford's Black Orchid made the list.

Strong Florals- Turn-off!

Spicy Florals- Turn-on!

Chanel's Chance, and Daisy Marc Jacobs were mentioned.

Super Fruity- Turn-off!

Apple, pear, honeydew, and lemon-scented sprays were all given thumbs down by men.

Fresh Subtle Citrus- Turn-on!

Clinique's Hint of Citrus, Hermes Un Jardin Apres la Mousson, and L.A.M.B. Fragrance by Gwen Stefani balance blossom notes with a fresh, fruity scent.

Powdery- Turn-off!

And the number 1 scent all men do NOT want you to wear is............. the fragrance their exes have worn!

What do you think?