Valued Contributor

OMG! I feel so embarrassed for Lisa!!

Have QVC on at the moment and Lisa is on hosting with Chaz Dean. I cannot believe she has the most orange elbows I have EVER seen (her left arm specifically)!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.lol} When she lifts her arms all you see is the underside of her arms are pasty white and her elbows are discolored horribly! (shouldn't you be tanning your whole arm, LOL??)

Lisa really seems to bathe in faux tan - I love faux tanning too but the application process is the key to get it looking good. After all the years LR has been "tanning", you'd think by now she'd have it down to a science. I suppose if she thinks she looks good, well then that's all that matters, LOL. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I just find it hard to believe none of her friends point this out to her. Whenever I see Lisa her tan is a hot mess! Friends don't let friends look splotchy (especially on national tv)! For someone who is so into their looks as LR is, doesn't she look into the mirror when applying? We all know she certainly knows how to check herself out in the monitors every 5 seconds. Wink

---Italia! Kiss