Occasional Contributor

What is Colleen Lopez's secret to such a youthful appearance?

I am absolutely mesmerized how good Colleen Lopez on HSN looks each time I catch her on TV. I swear she looks better than ever. I am watching in HD and she has no visible lines anywhere! Her hands are so lovely and her skin just glows. I would love to know her secret!!

Re: What is Colleen Lopez's secret to such a youthful appearance?

Botox, juvederm and mini lifts. Although she denies it, you can clearly tell. I work in a plastic surgeons' office and I know the look.

Regular Contributor

What is a mini-lift?

Respected Contributor

I do not know but makeup, camera, and lights are a factor. I want that team at HSN to follow me around. LOL Colleen and Amy look flawless.

Honored Contributor

They all had face lifts when the company went under new management.    Of course, that was probably 10 years ago...........    And I'm sure they all do continuing "upkeep"....................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

They have makeup artists do their faces  and hair each day. I am sure if on her day off at home, you went by and surprise visited her.... she would look much different. Like the average Joe. If we all had hair and makeup done each day... we also would look 100% better than how we REALLY LOOK.

Honored Contributor

@june22 wrote:

They have makeup artists do their faces  and hair each day. I am sure if on her day off at home, you went by and surprise visited her.... she would look much different. Like the average Joe. If we all had hair and makeup done each day... we also would look 100% better than how we REALLY LOOK.

I follow her on FB and she posts a lot of family photos and she looks good on her off hours.  

I doubt her makeup artist is following her around and touching her up for selfies.  LOL

She takes a LOT of Andrew Lessman's supplements.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I agree - a great plastic surgeon.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't question that Colleen probably lives a very healthy lifestyle in order to maintain her ravishing appearance, and her family tree must have some great DNA on it.  That said, not being naive she is most definitely receiving regular esthetician treatments you can't get from any of the products they sell.  She doesn't look like she's had a full lift, but plenty of Botox and other procedures which fall under cosmetic surgery.     

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Didn't realize this thread was from 4+ years ago.