Super Contributor

Morning. Yesterday was a ringer. My eye appt was 10a; I didn't get home till almost 2p. I didn't see the fellow till after 11, maybe closer to 11:30; waited some more. Finally saw my doc. She said things look stable, stay on the drops 4x/day for now. If I want the steroid pellet injection, she'll give it to me. Then she dropped the bomb--she's leaving. Going to Johns Hopkins.

Rain the rest of the week; nice weekend supposedly. Guess will go to my aunt's surprise bday party on Sat.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 4/8/15

Good afternoon ladies. Warm and sunny, just got back from the pool. I really wish the Q would fix their server, I'm getting tired of retyping my posts.

Bethee, glad your eyes are at least stable. Is your doctor in a group where she could recommend another doctor for you?

Only a few days till we start heading home. How cold it is there will determine how long it takes us to get there. We don't travel too long each day anyway but now my DH's bad knee is causing him a lot of pain. We may have to spend a couple of nights in one place several times on the way home.

Hope everyone that was ill or in pain is improving and getting better every day.

Prayers