Super Contributor

Morning. Today is oldest DS's birthday. Had a pretty good weekend weather-wise. Sat. we cleaned out the linen closet some; still have tons of stuff in the hallway waiting to go to good will or trash. Unreal how much stuff was stuffed in that little closet. Went to church then out for Chinese. Where's Love?! Going to be fairly warm this week but rain starting tomorrow. Go to the eye doc tomorrow, too.

Karin, sorry about your DD's reaction. Hope she's better now. Sounds like you had a really yummy Easter dinner. I'm sure your kitty misses you, too. Hope everyone is doing well. Many needing some healing prayers for sure.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Wrote a whole post then technical difficulties cannot find server. Not doing it again.

Bethee, happy birthday to DS. Hope eye doctor appointment goes well.

Karin, hope DD feels better and was able to enjoy Easter.

Hi to all who stop by.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Sapphire, it's soooo irritating when that happens. Do you post from your phone? I usually do computer and then if I type a long one, I can copy [and paste] it just in case it doesn't post the first time.

Super Contributor
Hi Ladies! Happy Birthday to Bethee's son!! Yumm on the Chinese! I hope that things go well at the eye dr.

Sapphire, how are the kittens? Is the whole gang coming home with you?

Thank you for the well wishes for DD. They gave her a steroid shot in the ER and it really helped. As a bonus, it has really helped with the swelling from having the teeth removed too. DS and my mom had a special day together. They went to a few places and had lunch where my son wanted to eat. He gets another " all about me day" before we leave. DD went out with DH and I today. She is sore but her mouth is starting to feel better. She gets an " all about me day" with my mom tomorrow.

I hope that all of our BEauties are well. I hope that V's GD is better. Prayers

Super Contributor

Good evening all. Bethee, I use my phone as we don't have a computer right now. Keep saying we have to get a new one but something else always comes up.

Karin, glad DD is feeling better and hope she continues to improve. All the kittens and mom will be going with us. We are leaving next Monday and they will only be 2 weeks old on Saturday. Already told my 2 DD's and 2 sisters to ask if there's anyone they know that wants a kitten or two. We are keeping mama and making sure she will not have any more babies. My DH is talking about keeping the white one, my GD's friend wants the black one and my oldest DD said she has to stop looking at the pictures or she will end up with another cat, she has 2 now and 2 dogs. My youngest DD already has 3 cats and 1 dog.

Have a great night everyone.

Prayers