Super Contributor

Morning. Slept in a little, then been drinking coffee and watching TV while a load of laundry was going. Yes, I got off early yesterday, but things fell apart a bit after that and poor boss got swamped. I feel a bit guilty, but she handled things. Can I just say banks are a pain in the you-know-what. Hopefully things are calmer now.

It was raining this morning but has stopped for now. I think more is on the way, though, and a cold front. Ugh. Easter is supposed to be sunny and ~60. DH & DS will be back this evening. Not sure if I should fix supper or not. Have some chicken I need to use.

Have a good Good Friday and Happy, Blessed Easter.

Prayers.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 4/3/15

Hi Bethee! I know this is the DC for Friday, but didn't see a Saturday one up; plus your post was so lonely here all by itself! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Remember, busy at work is job security! I'll be working a lot next week. Monday though I'll be taking DS to the doctor to have his ankle looked at. DH has his surgery delayed again, due to his heart. It's now scheduled for next week.

Today I've got Easter shopping to do. Although my kids are teens now, I still like making them baskets. Somehow, the Reese Peanut Butter Bunny I bought ended up in my belly. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I admit, I can't be trusted around chocolate! I've got to figure out easter dinner too. DD wants brunch (me too!), but I may just cook a spiral honey ham and I've got this recipe for potatoes with sausage, onions & peppers. Bethee, if you didn't use that chicken, I've got a super easy, absolutely delicious, chicken pot pie recipe!

Yesterday was 68 degrees here! Easter, not so warm, but sunny. Then a week of rain! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

It's Sunday! Happy Easter everyone! We made it to TN yesterday. Mom and I had to take DD to ER last night. She was having an allergic reaction to one of the meds they put her on when the wisdom teeth were extracted. She is starting to feel better now. Cooking prime rib roast, spiral ham and sides now. DS is really missing our kitty. First time we have been on vacation since we got him. Need to check on food. Have a wonderful day. Prayers.
Super Contributor

It's Sunday! Happy Easter everyone! We made it to TN yesterday. Mom and I had to take DD to ER last night. She was having an allergic reaction to one of the meds they put her on when the wisdom teeth were extracted. She is starting to feel better now. Cooking prime rib roast, spiral ham and sides now. DS is really missing our kitty. First time we have been on vacation since we got him. Need to check on food. Have a wonderful day. Prayers.