Super Contributor

Morning. Nice weekend here. Chilly this a.m. Went for Chinese last evening for supper. Cat, did you make Guinness stew? Going to be a busy week. I think I'll work tomorrow since I can't work on Thurs b/c of eye doc appt. Y'all watching March Madness? Brackets are busted, but I didn't do one.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 3/23/15

Good morning!! Sunshine today!!!!! Last week was just crazy busy for me. FIL's mother(92) broke a hip last Sunday. My MIL has finished chemo for now for lung cancer but she has a yeast infection in her mouth, esophagus and girl parts. I spent a day with her trying to keep her meds straight. No school for kids on Thursday and on Friday I went on a charter bus trip with DS (4th) grade to COSI in Columbus Ohio. Today is the deadline for the yearbook. The final deadline...... It is stressful because we all want it to be great and have lots of different kids in it-not just our own. I was awake at midnight checking over my pages for the too many times to count time to see if I needed to change anything.

I'll try to check in later today to see what everyone is up to. Bethee, I don't watch basketball but know I'm in the minority. Have a wonderful day! Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone! Same old going on here. I will be so glad when we get this estate settled.

Karin...what did you think of COSI? Our school may take the kids there in May. For us it is a 50 mile trip on a school bus. You seem to be very close to the Buckeye State. Are you on Face Book?

I am not into sports but DH filled out a paper at work for the tournaments for the heck of it. I do have a friend that I love to heckle about Ohio State vrs. Michigan at football time. My brother went to the University of Michigan so I do have an interest in it. Really I don't care and I just like to get this friend riled up. You should see some of the stuff he texts me. I work with his wife and she warns me ahead of time what he is sending.

Thanks, Bethee for the link to Skyline. Our plans are to start on your end and "visit" the park then head down the road to Fancy Gap and catch I-77 to go and meet V. Just don't know when yet. I would like to go in the fall but doubt if that time will work for DH.

I am coveting the IT TSV on Friday (I think it's Friday). I missed the last one because I had to work and my shade was out. Since all our weekends are taken up packing stuff and deciding to Goodwill it or take it home, I have not been able to get to Columbus to a boutique and get a sample of the Complexion Rescue. I am a BE girl but love IT as well. Since I have had this face problem I can't use the BM foundation at all. Makes my skin look so bad. Once I get a liquid foundation on I can still use my MV's and the like.

Well, I have rambled on enough! Hello to everyone who enters.

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Hellokitty, you're going to see V? Hugs from me, please! Tell her we miss her on the DC. What is COSI? I tried something from IT and sent it back. I think it was the ByeBye Undereye, which looked like streaky paint on me. I just couldn't spread it thinly enough. I hope you get your CR rescue sample.

Karin, that's terrible about FIL's mom, and MIL. I hope that FIL's mom heals well. Broken hips can be so bad. And ooey for MIL. That sounds nasty. I hope they can get it cleared up for her. I'm trying to remember what my alternative doc gave me for a yeast infection that I just couldn't get rid of, it was strange but it worked. If it comes to me I'll let you know.

Bethee, yes, I made Guinness stew. It was yummy, and there's enough leftovers for at least 2 meals.

You said Chinese, and Love's not here! What's up with that?! I don't watch basketball, never got into it. My Maryland team fell, so sad.

They. Are. Calling. For. SNOW. Tonight! It's spring, come on Mother Nature, get with the program. Just fluffies mixed with rain, but still. Ugh! Hopefully it'll be done before I have to drive to the client's office. Ugh.

Hugs, ladies. BE well.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/23/2015 karin334 said: Good morning!! Sunshine today!!!!! Last week was just crazy busy for me. FIL's mother(92) broke a hip last Sunday. My MIL has finished chemo for now for lung cancer but she has a yeast infection in her mouth, esophagus and girl parts. I spent a day with her trying to keep her meds straight. No school for kids on Thursday and on Friday I went on a charter bus trip with DS (4th) grade to COSI in Columbus Ohio. Today is the deadline for the yearbook. The final deadline...... It is stressful because we all want it to be great and have lots of different kids in it-not just our own. I was awake at midnight checking over my pages for the too many times to count time to see if I needed to change anything.

I'll try to check in later today to see what everyone is up to. Bethee, I don't watch basketball but know I'm in the minority. Have a wonderful day! Prayers.

Karin- if she has yeast infection like that you can bet it is all through her GI system. She should see someone to treat it. My kids had candida and it took years to get really over it. Lots of probiotics and no sugar. But, no sugar is good for cancer..it just feeds it anyway. I was in the medical field until I stayed home to take care of my boys..I hope she is well..My sister just finished chemo as well for a blood cancer.. But, she refuses to give up the cigarettes.. I keep at her though.. She gave up the sugar which is better than I can do..and drinks lots of green ..smoothies etc. ..good food is very important. And usually neglected .. cosi is a nice place.. Have taken my boys several times..They had a treasure hunt kind of thing with a Russian guide last time we went. It was nice..that was a year or two back.. I hope everyone is well..or at least on the mend... Prayers...
Frequent Contributor

On 3/23/2015 hellokitty said:

Hi everyone! Same old going on here. I will be so glad when we get this estate settled.

Karin...what did you think of COSI? Our school may take the kids there in May. For us it is a 50 mile trip on a school bus. You seem to be very close to the Buckeye State. Are you on Face Book?

I am not into sports but DH filled out a paper at work for the tournaments for the heck of it. I do have a friend that I love to heckle about Ohio State vrs. Michigan at football time. My brother went to the University of Michigan so I do have an interest in it. Really I don't care and I just like to get this friend riled up. You should see some of the stuff he texts me. I work with his wife and she warns me ahead of time what he is sending.

Thanks, Bethee for the link to Skyline. Our plans are to start on your end and "visit" the park then head down the road to Fancy Gap and catch I-77 to go and meet V. Just don't know when yet. I would like to go in the fall but doubt if that time will work for DH.

I am coveting the IT TSV on Friday (I think it's Friday). I missed the last one because I had to work and my shade was out. Since all our weekends are taken up packing stuff and deciding to Goodwill it or take it home, I have not been able to get to Columbus to a boutique and get a sample of the Complexion Rescue. I am a BE girl but love IT as well. Since I have had this face problem I can't use the BM foundation at all. Makes my skin look so bad. Once I get a liquid foundation on I can still use my MV's and the like.

Well, I have rambled on enough! Hello to everyone who enters.

What is in the TSV? I have yet to try It cosmetics but have been eyeing the Love liner and brush.. I got the bare rescue and really like it..But, exfoliating is a must and I use argan oil first. I am fair but I have issues right now with redness so I am using butter cream first on the redness and then opal all over. It looks great on a no makeup/little makeup day. There is not much coverage with just one of the them.. Cat- Cosi is a children's science museum in Columbus. Bethee-Hope you all enjoy the basketball.. pm style is over and I am off to bed..