Honored Contributor

I purchased a sample size of this on Ebay and I really like it!At first I wasn't sure, the brush is very different, but it is a nice mascara and give my lashes good length without clumping, and is easy to remove at night......I would definitely purchase this again!!!!!!

Contributor

I also love this mascara. I have several from kits I've purchased here and they are great.

Super Contributor

I really dislike this mascara, it's so wet and takes forever to set, so I always seem to mess up my lashes Smiley Sad I wish I loved it though because I have accumulated a few from kits. I prefer Curl & Lengthen.

Frequent Contributor
On 3/30/2015 ginabfly said:

I really dislike this mascara, it's so wet and takes forever to set, so I always seem to mess up my lashes Smiley Sad I wish I loved it though because I have accumulated a few from kits. I prefer Curl & Lengthen.

Same here and I dislike the brush...really prefer curl and lengthen ...
Super Contributor

I like that one, too---I also like Loreal Telescopic (still my fave) and the new Benefit Roller Lash...

Super Contributor

The Lash Dom is my fave now.

Frequent Contributor

I've never tried it, but it's my daughter's favorite! I hope those of you that like BE mascaras took advantage of Ulta's 50% off sale on Saturday.

KateChopin, I want to try the Benefit Roller Lash next! Someone gave me a Sephora favorites box of a zillion mascaras that I have to use up first. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

I went to Ulta Saturday night before they closed and got a BE Curl & Lengthen mascara for $9. I also got my birthday Ulta shadow palette, and an Ulta Liner which they had a sale on for $3, then I had a $3 rewards credit that I used. I ended up paying under $10 for all 3 items!