Super Contributor

Morning. It's almost 60 this a.m.! But, back in the upper 30 for tonight. May get some sprinkles. Had a good time at LNO; six came.

Cat, hope you're feeling better. Sapphire, keep the warm weather coming. V, praying for the miracle you need. Hellokitty, don't over-do! Hey, to karin and others who visit. Again, wish more would visit.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 3/11/15

Good afternoon ladies. Warm and breezy, watching some storms moving up the coast on the radar. Glad some of you are finally getting a break in the weather.

Bethee, glad you had a good time yesterday. Enjoy your warmer weather.

Cat, hope you are feeling better today and continue to improve.

V, hope things are getting better for you and your family.

Hellokitty, hope you are almost done with the clearing out and settling of the estate.

Hi, to all who stop by today. Have a good evening.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Good Thursday BEauties! I am on a real computer today! My post should be easier to read. Working on yearbook pages today so no ipad posting!

Catstamper, Thank you for the suggestion of magnesium and taruine for DD. I couldn't find a taruine supplement so, bad mom that I am, I saw that monster energy drinks have taruine and I gave her part of one to drink along with the magnesium. It seemed to really help. I need to find the actual supplement to buy the next time I am at the mall.

Hello to Bethee, hellokitty, sapphire, V, Love, Haddie, GG and anyone I may have missed!! hope that you all have a wonderful day! Prayers.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor

Karin, glad that the energy drink helped. Yay, real computer!

Hellokitty, how are things going? Are you almost done with the estate stuff? Ready to just stuff everything left in a big green trash bag? Good luck.

Bethee, we didn't get sprinkles here, but are supposed to have rain Saturday, all day, But everything is melting, yay!

Hi, sapphire!

Feeling a bit better, but still on the verge of losing my voice.

Hugs, ladies!