Super Contributor

Morning. Rainy out. Gotta get to the grocery store, gym and do some laundry. Then, out for LNO with the ladies from church. Boys will have to fend for themselves. Cat, hope DH is better soon. Definitely write down what he says and doesn't do!! Hey, hellokitty. Hope things are moving along for DH and the est. biz he has to take care of. Where's Love. V, keep well! Hi, karin. Wish others would stop in.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues., 3/10/15

Hello from rainy WV! I think Thursday is the only day that the rain may skip us this week.

Bethee, no gym for me today. DD woke with a migraine. I just took her to school a few minutes ago. Hope you made it to the gym and grocery store. I'll exercise and hydro massage tomorrow. Have fun with LNO!

V, sorry you are basically stuck inside. I hope that you have more energy today!

Cat, my DH is whiny when he is sick and acts like he has never felt this baby before, but he still works the crazy RR schedule so I try to be understanding ( sometimes really hard to do).

Sapphire, not being in a rush to go home (or anywhere for that matter) must feel wonderful. I hope that you have nice weather the rest of your time in FL.

Hellokitty and Haddie, hi! If I ever decide to brave Polaris again, we will have to try to meet!

Have a wonderful day everyone. Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Hello everyone. I spent the night at DH's aunt's last night to pitch and pack. I think I heard every noise in the city of Springfield!!! Made a dent in things. I just wish this was all over.

Karin and Haddie you will have to let me know when you will be in the area again. I am 50 or so miles from Columbus and if you get to Jeffersonville it's a couple of hours away. I would be happy to meet up with you.

I was not tempted by the TSV. It was a nice deal though a tad on the higher price side. Not sure what it would take to make me get excited over a kit! My dream kit might be the Mineralixirs with a side of Complexion Rescue. Or Mineralixirs with the night serum. That might do it. Oh, and keep it at a reasonable price and add ez pay. (I can hear the Q team laughing right now).

Hope everyone has a great day. Rainy here but that beats ice and snow any day!!!

Super Contributor

Hi everyone its hot here today in the 70's n in the 80's tomorrow with rain.. Bethee hope you are having a great time with the Ladies..? Karin I hope your DD feels better..I get them so badd they last 5-7 days n the Imitrex does take the edge off a little bit.....hope you can get out some after the rain.... Sapphire hope you are having fun n the sun stays out for you.... Hellokitty sounds like you could use a nap after working in DH's Aunts house..hope you get some rest soon.... Cat sorry to hear about DH....mine is the same way....sure hope you have gotten rid of the mold..... I hope I reached everyone today....I've missed yall..... I tell ya life throws some huge curve balls at us sometimes......all we can do is go thru the curve and hope we can get out of it soon..... Hey to all who enters in today... I hope I didn't miss anyone but if I did I'm sorry. Prayers to all in need and their families..... I would like to ask all of you to pray for our family we could use a miracle.....
Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies. Warm and sunny here. Went to the beach again, very windy there but we are trying to make up for all the cold rainy weather we have had this winter. Possible rain next 2 days but hopefully it will go around us like last time.

Bethee, hope you had a nice time today. It will do the boys good to fend for themselves.

Cat, hope DH is recovering quickly and that you don't get sick.

Karin and hellokitty, rain is definitely better than snow and ice. Hope everyone's weather starts to get better.

Hi V and haddie, hope you're having a good day.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Too late, sapphire! I have a sore throat and am snuffly. Darn DH! I guess it's my turn to be whiny, but apparently I'm that girl thing! You know, a wee bit cranky and I'm b eetch y.

V, true words. I hope that you're doing ok and the warm weather makes you feel better.

Bethee, have fun with the girls! We were in the 50s today, supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow. But, rain and "intense fog", or maybe "dense fog". I guess that's what happens when you have snow cover and rain. Ugh.

Karin, I hope DD feels better. Did I tell you about Taurine and Magnesium for migraines? A doctor told me to take 1000 mg of each, and my migraines just go away. Better than the prescription I have. I get my taurine from a health food store.

Hellokitty, been there. My DH's aunt had at least 5 or 6 complete sets of everyday dishes, and the same of glasses, plus every Christmas gift we'd given her for 5 years, unused, when she died. That was the least of it. Good luck.

Sniff, snuffle, sneeze.

Hugs, ladies! Virtual, because I don't want anyone to catch this.