Not applicable

what is the difference between warmth and the blush and when shurd either be used

what is the difference in the warmth and the blush and when should either of them be used.Where I shop for bare minerals it seems the girls don't know a heck of a lot about them and cant answer my questions only genaricaly.I would like to be able to talk to some one from the co.even at one of the stores to give advice as to which shade I should be using and which product I should use for any particular problem.Any feed back would be appreciated. I live in Illinois near Rockford Ill

New Contributor

Re: what is the difference between warmth and the blush and when shurd either be used

Warmth is an all over face color and can be applied anywhere the sun would naturally touch the face - like the forehead, chin, cheeks, nose bridge area. You can wear it over, under or mixed with any bareMinerlas face product.

Our blush is comes in a range of colors and tones and gives you a soft, radiant glow. bareMinerals blush provides a pop of pure, vivid color, while also giving a healthy-looking, beautiful hue. The soft and creamy texture buffs on silky smooth, and can be layered over one another for unique looks. The versatile formula allows you to wear blush on the cheeks, lips, and eyes. Creamy, pure bareMinerals are free of preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance, and other chemical irritants.

Hope that helps!

My Product Recommendations
Regular Contributor

Re: what is the difference between warmth and the blush and when shurd either be used

Hi! Warmth is an "All Over Face Color", or AOFC. It is a bronzer, and a strong one at that, working best for warmer medium to darker skin tones. There are a variety of AOFC available; if you are paler and cooler, Glee might work better. These are used to add contour and "life" to the skin, applied where the sun would naturally hit your face.

Blush is generally used on the cheeks, or the apples of the cheeks. If you look at these products on the QVC website, there are often videos that demonstrate application and usage techniques.

I understand the frustration of trying to find qualified help in-store. Even the BE Boutiques sometimes aren't the most helpful, if you get a new inexperienced SA. At Ulta, Sephora, and the Department Stores, it can be very hit or miss if they're familiar with the bareMinerals brand at all, much less talented in skintone matching. You might want to ask to speak to a boutique manager to get the best help in person. Feel free to ask questions here as well, if the following doesn't get to what you need. Have a BEautiful week!

From the BE website:

Three ways to find your perfect match:

• Use our quick and easy Shade Finder :
    get matched
  • Get a complimentary customized Foundation Fitting at a bareMinerals boutique near you
  • Call 1.888.795.4747 and let us help find your perfect foundation shade

Have you visited the Cherryvale Mall BE Boutique?

http://www.bareescentuals.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BareEscentuals-Site/en_US/Landing-Show?cid=...

Cherryvale Mall Boutique
bareMinerals Boutique

7200 Harrison Avenue
Rockford, IL 61112
(815) 332-2164
6.40 miles away

Mon-Sat: 10 AM - 9 PM

Sun: 11 AM - 6 PM

There's an outlet store about an hour away ~

Prime Outlets at Pleasant Prairie
bareMinerals Outlet

11211 120th Avenue