Occasional Contributor

I hope you ladies can help me I want to order the tsv tonight not sure what shade to buy I am 61 combo skin light to med skintone but I do have some redness thought I would get be primer so foundation wont settle in lines do you know which shade I should order thank you in advance for helping me

Contributor

They have light, medium. and medium beige. If you are closer to light, I would go with that. More medium, go with the medium. Medium Beige is another option if you are more on the medium side. There is also Golden Medium if you have warm undertones in your skin. BE mineral foundation is very forgiving.

I hope I have not confused you. Hope it helps you some georgie girl. Love the name.

Regular Contributor

In BE, "Light" is very yellow, and "Medium" is very pink. Unless your skintone is very warm (yellow undertones) or very cool (pink undertones), these two will not blend at all for you, so be very sure if either of those is considered. These are the two least forgiving shades.

Fairly Light is a paler and more neutral than Light, but still has lightly yellow undertone. Many fairer ladies with a lot of redness use it.

Medium Beige is a bit darker and more neutral than Medium, but also has lightly yellow undertones, so if you're more average in tone than pale, this might be a safer choice.

There will be pictures of models for you to compare yourself to during the presentation as well as here on QVC, and if you go to the Bare Escentuals website, you can see a variety of models/skintones with questions that lead you in the direction of the shade that might work best for you. Let us know if you have further questions.

Super Contributor

I found this website really helpful. The blogger works for Bare Minerals. http://www.loveshelbey.com/2013/11/how-to-choose-your-bare-minerals.html

Super Contributor

If you can I would go get color matched at Ulta or Sephora or anywhere that sells BE. I didn't realize I had pink undertones before trying BE many years ago, it helps once you know what undertones you have, even though they aren't offering my shade in yet another TSV.

Valued Contributor

I am light to med skin and wear the med beige..I also have some redness as in capillaries.Medium was to pink for me and fairly light was a little to light.Getting matched is a great idea if you can.