Super Contributor

Morning. I think it's about 48 out. Did you remember to Spring Forward (and lose an hr of sleep, grrr)? Might go to Kohl's today; have a 30% off coupon. Don't think I'll get the TSV. Mom & Dad going out for his bday today; they had a 'block party' yesterday. Dad said they are going to sell the motor home. Sad, but it's time.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Sun., 3/8/15

Hey Bethee.....it looks warm out but I haven't been out today.....I stayed home....I'm sorry to hear about your parents selling the motor home...the block party sounded fun..... Today is last day of the Belk sale and I have a coupon and need under clothes badly...their bras are $14.99 all brands but I doubt I go......the race is on and I'm tired..... Hey to all who enter in today... Prayers to all in need and their families.....
Super Contributor

Good afternoon Ladies! Sunny and going to be about 52 today!! Wednesday night/Thursday we got 10 inches of snow. It was heavy snow this time so about 60,000 in WV lost power. They said something like 800 breaks had to be repaired on the lines. We never lost power but a lot of the areas within 1/2 mile of us did. So.. No school Thursday or Friday for the kids. We went to Jeffersonville, Ohio outlets and then to Columbus to a large mall. DH actually took a few days off which he only does maybe twice a year. They have a BE outlet. They had some loose shadows, RTC liners, 100/ natural glosses and a few 100/ natural lipsticks. They were 5 for $35. It seemed like there weren't any really good deals. The Perfect 10 ready face compact from a year ago was $34. It just didn't seem like a big enough savings for me.

Happy Birthday to Bethee's dad. Sad about selling their motor home. Maybe they could go to the beach with you and enjoy themselves.

Hi V! I saw that you ordered the complexion rescue. I bought it from Ulta. Really liked it but I have some redness around my nose and since it is so sheer I felt like it was just adding a step instead of making things quicker. Returned it after trying it several times. It really did feel so light and hydrating. I hope that you enjoy yours.

Hi Love, sapphire, Cat, hellokitty and anyone else I may have missed. Have. Wonderful day! Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Hi Karin!! I have not been to Jeffersonville for quite a while. I love going there but the last time I was at the BE outlet I didn't see much to brag about. Did you go to Polaris? If so, I have to get there when it first opens up on the weekend or during the week or else I just get overwhelmed by all the people in there. I won't drive there alone but will drive to Tuttle as it is a straight shot from home. Have you ever been to Easton? It's ok but a lot of walking.

Things are looking up with settling DH aunt's estate. After the lawyer dragging his feet almost a month and a half, we go Thursday to sign the papers releasing the money and we can legally take stuff out of the house. She has just enough money to pay the lawyer and the funeral director so things will be short and sweet.

Glad you like the Complexion Rescue V! I hope to get a sample as soon as I can get to a boutique. Work is starting to pick up for me which is good. In January and February I was scheduled to work a lot of days and all but 10 got cancelled to the extreme cold or ice.

Today I took some of the heavy curtains off that were on the south windows so we can get some sun in here. I seriously think I am suffering from that Seasonal Affective Disorder (or what ever it is called.)

Hi Bethee! Blessings for all who enter.

Super Contributor

Yes, hellokitty it was Polaris! CRAZY crowded and the parking lot was packed! We have been to Easton once. It was nice but you are right, lots of walking. We went to Tuttle about 4 years ago. I think maybe Easton would be my pick if we go again. I think I would rather stick with the outlets at Jeffersonville. We go to the outlets in Pigeon Forge twice a year and they have a BE outlet there too. I'm glad that things are starting to thaw. I know what you mean about SAD. I think that sunshine will work wonders for you. Well, sunshine and also being able to settle the Aunt's estate. That is always stressful. I handled my dad's estate(I was 28 and he had no will). I hope that you are able to work more. I think you will like the complexion rescue. It is hydrating. It was just so sheer it felt like I still needed foundation and concealer to cover my redness. I am not a heavy foundation wearer but it just didn't do enough for me. Have a great evening!
Frequent Contributor

Karin, sounds like your in my part of the world..We went to Columbus on Sat. DH needed new laptop and were window shopping..the flooding was bad too much rain and snow here also.. We kept our power but my mil did not. Her yard flooded out as well..all is ok though. Glad you all are Ok as well..I'll have to figure out where jeffersonville is and check out those outlets.. Hi to all here.. Waiting for BE to start...at midnight..