Super Contributor

Well, going to work, but not sure when. It's snowing a bit again. Driveway white, street was but either the trust went thru or just enough traffic. Schools closed again. Can't believe it's the last week of Feb. I'm waiting for doc's office to call. I'm seeing a lot of floaters so I may be going next Tues. instead of end of next month. Don't want to take any chances.

Again, it's just too quiet around here. Good to see hellokitty. Cat, you getting snow today? Love, how are you. Karin, glad you're back to the gym. I went Tues. won't get there today. Wish we had hydro-massage!

Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 2/26/15

Hi, ladies. I tried to chat yesterday, but every time I tried to sign in I got an error message that QVC.com wasn't available. Odd.

We got snow. I had planned to work on a project from home anyway, so didn't have to go in until after it stopped. I did find the places on the driveway where the snow melted off the roof and flowed across the pavement and refroze, then got covered by the darned snow. Found them by falling on my butt. and my elbow. and my knee. Can winter be over now, please!??!!?

Did I mention that the brother of the cousin whose funeral I went to 2 weeks ago died over the weekend? I am trying to decide if I am going to this funeral as well. Part of me wants to, but then again, the trial of my aunt suing the B&B where my sister had her wedding was yesterday, so it might be a bit weird to see her this soon after. Plus, it's in Philly, which is a good 2 hour drive. Ugh.

Hellokitty, it was good to see you. I hope Sapphire got some sun. Love, too.

Hugs, ladies.