Super Contributor

Morning. Cold here. DS went on time, which surprised me. Thought he might have a delay, but nope. I'm mad at myself--GMA had the new cast of DWTS and I forgot and slept thru it. Derek is back so yayyyy!

Fluffysmom, good to see you. Hope you get well SOON. And yes, we are 29 and old Love is 30! Cat, sorry about your brother. Sad, but guess you need to draw the line somewhere.

Well, I'm still drinking coffee and want to just stay in, but need to get to the gym and the grocery store. Double whammy.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues., 2/24/15

Good morning ladies. Hope you all are staying warm. It's been nice here the past couple of days. Some rain showers but don't mind as long as it's not downpours like the last few times.

Just got back from exercising. They have someone doing classes on Tuesday and Thursday so doing that for something different than walking. Also since it's not till 9 I get to try and sleep in a little. I walk the other days and try to get out between 5:30 and 6. I have to go early before I lose what little motivation I have.

Bethee, hope you made it to the gym and grocery store. Maybe you'll finally get a break with the weather.

Love, hope Oscar gets home and has a better attitude. Also hope you get a break from the snow and cold.

Fluffysmom, hope you feel better soon. That's a long time to be putting up with the flu. Haven't they been able to give you something that helps?

Cat sorry about the problems with your brother. Some people never change.

Hi, Karin, V and anyone else who stops by. Have a good day

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies! Well, after missing all of last week the kids have gone both days this week. Both days have been 2 hour delays, but at least they have gone!! I finally got to go to the gym yesterday after missing all of last week.

Bethee, I don't watch DWTS but I did catch who would be competing this time. I just can't imagine Suzane Somers and Patti Labelle competing. I may have to watch a show.

Sapphire, are your exercise classes at a gym? Sometimes it is nice to switch things up so we won't just quit exercising completely. The hydro-massage keeps me motivated to get there! No sweat, no massage! That's my deal with myself.

Cat, sorry about the brother issues. I guess he just wanted to come so he could stress you out. I hope that today was better.

Love, I wonder how long it will take for all of that plowed crusty snow shoved at the sides of parking lots to completely melt? It seems to take forever here so I couldn't imagine what it's like there. I hope that DH is better.

Fluffysmom, I hope that you feel better soon! Sounds like you have been sick much too long!

Hellokitty, how is the newest kitty? Ours is very, very active!

Well I need to check the dryer. I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening! Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Thanks for the comments about my brother. I was feeling a little, not quite guilty, not quite mean, but unsettled. My youngest sister called a bit later and when I told her, she said "good for you". She knows that I have tied myself in knots trying to deal with him and I just can't do it any more.

Bethee, sorry you missed DWTS. We don't watch, but my stepmom and dad do. She used to teach at Arthur Murray and loves it.

Sapphire, I'm glad it's nice somewhere. We're supposed to get all the way UP to freezing.

Karin, yay school! I'm glad your kiddles got to go back so mom could get some mom-time!

Hugs, ladies. Stay warm!