Super Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised by this collection. I dont really like the products in the cardboard compacts but this kit changed my mind. The 3 eye colors are just beautiful on. The square oneis a perfect shade for under the brow bone, I have also seen this color lately paired with a gray, a pumped up smoky eye and its really pretty that way. The presto shade has a slight glimmer to it, no sparkle just a nice sheen, I would call this a kicked up champagne. The 3rd color is quite a surprise, I thought i was getting yet another brown shade but not at all, its a gray/taupe also with a sheen to it. I really love this palette, forget about the idea of browns and creams, not in this palette! Now for the face palette, the Big Break has a very light shade of creamy nude, the Inner Glow is a very very light bronze color, perfect for contouring and the Natural High blush reminds me of Nars ***sm without so much sparkle. I have used these shades alone and I have mixed them as well. These give you endless ways to wear them that is for sure. The eye liner is a kicked up gray, it has a touch of pizazz to it, not a matte boring color. I was surprised I like the new lip cream in the Sorbet Passion. I have a lot of brown in my lips and this color actually shows up on my lips, on me it is a coral/pink shade. Of course the foundation is included. The bag is not little at all, I would describe it as a travel bag but it will fit in a tote. It is very sturdy, plent of room for all your products and has a snap out smaller bag to fit in any purse. I love the brush holder, not enough bags have a seperate brush holder, cant wait for the future auto deliveries. Hope this helps

Super Contributor

Thanks for the review, it sounds really pretty. Too bad it wasn't a $49.95 TSV without foundation.

Super Contributor

Also what is the lip cream like, does it have a flavor? I love the moxie lip gloss and lip stick flavor, but have not liked some of the other lip products.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for this review! You've sold me on this TSV. I love the cardboard magnetic compact type from the holiday pallettes, but I was concerned about the eye and face colors. I'll do my order when I get paid next week. This was very helpful.

Contributor

I am also loving this TSV. {#emotions_dlg.wub} The eye and cheek palettes are beautiful. Love the pale pink on the brush handles, and the foundation cover. Can't wait to get the brushes in the future AD's for a complete set. The lip color has a good payoff, and the color is a peach on me. Was surprised that they didn't offer a pink color instead of peach, but I am sure we will get pink in the future kits.

I know that this is $10 more than the holiday collection, but at this time every year, is always higher priced. Since the bag is a good size, I am hoping they will just charge us for the new AD products, leaving out the bag, which should bring the price down. That would be more affordable for us girls.

I love this kit more than the last Tarte TSV, and that was a very awesome kit.

Enjoy your kits. So excited for the rest of the products.

Frequent Contributor

I'm so far out of the loop, when or what tsv is this you're describing it sounds so awesome

is it already aired or coming up

thank you

michele

Frequent Contributor

found it

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your review. This kit sounds beautiful!

Frequent Contributor
Actually, I went back and looked: last year's March TSV was the same price Smiley Happy
New Contributor
Could you tell me what the dimensions of the bag are? Thanks!