Super Contributor

Morning. Another cold one. In 6-10" range for snow today. I think some areas south are seeing a bit of snow already. Hope DH leaves work early, but he prob won't. Not sure how long I'll stay at work as when the snow comes, it's going to stick since it's been so cold. Wed. and Thurs are to be -2 and -4. Love, hope you're doing ok with all this snow. And when DS's friends come over, tell them to bring shovels!!

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon. 2/16/15

Good afternoon ladies. Fairly nice day today, rain tomorrow. Hope all of you ladies getting the cold and snowy weather are staying safe and warm.

Love, Bethee is definitely right about letting the kids shovel, after all I'm sure they're eating you out of house and home.

Hi to all who stop by. Have a good day. Will try to stop in again later.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon. 2/16/15

Hi, ladies! It's so cold here. So cold. I couldn't close the garage door this morning, it kept starting to close then opening back up again. I think the grease in the channel froze, not sure. It took almost half an hour of me pulling on the rope and then trying the closer before it closed, making me late for work. And cold. Did I mention it was cold? Like 5 degrees.

Of course, nothing like the stuff that Love is going through. I agree, Love, let the teenage boys shovel! And the teenage girls, for that matter.

Bethee, be careful driving. I think we're supposed to get about 5 inches, so I brought work home so I can work from here tomorrow.

BE warm, ladies! Stay safe.