Frequent Contributor

I'm having mixed feelings about the upcoming TSV. It's not offered in my shade, Fairly Medium (of course), but I can order it in Medium which should be my summer shade. The price point is higher than any TSV from last year as I recall. I love Ready shadows and the brushes/bag look great, but there is no description of the colors. I was also hoping after the success of the Chandlelight Glow TSV that both BE and QVC would continue to show pictures/descriptions of the future auto-deliveries.

But, after all, I'm just glad that I'm not a huge fan of It Cosmetics where it is apparently deemed neccessary to keep every TSV a big secret to keep their fans hypersalivating in speculation! At least we have a good idea what we'll be getting and have time to make a decision rather than panicking that we'll be working all day on TSV day and be unable to enjoy any of the presentations before it sells out (as have their last 2 TSVs).

Super Contributor

I'm in the same boat, I too need Fairly Medium. It's SO frustrating that they never offer it in kits! And the price is so high, I'd rather they not include a foundation and make it cheaper. Last summer I barely even got enough color to wear Medium, so I'd basically be buying it and not using the foundation.

I agree that the ready colors look pretty though, and they're keeping me interested. Sigh.

Super Contributor

BTW the only bad thing about waiting for TSV day is they probably won't offer easy pay, which I'd much rather use since it's so expensive.