Contributor

I really need to know where the Bare Minerals loose product line is manufactured?

I have read in some of the product descriptions of items sold on the Q that the items are imported or no country of manufacture is listed at all. I have used BM for more than 10 years and always felt safe doing so since they were created using only a few ingredients that did not irritate my very severe skin allergies and were manufactured in the US with strict regulations on production. Has that changed since Shiseido purchased the company? Are the loose products and lip items now made overseas??? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Super Contributor

Re: I really need to know where the Bare Minerals loose product line is manufactured?

Canada I believe. Check their website. www.bareminerals.com

Trusted Contributor

Re: I really need to know where the Bare Minerals loose product line is manufactured?

I don't see that information on their website, but you could certainly contact the company directly and ask. There are links on the website for "Contact Us."

Valued Contributor

I was under the impression that they are still made in the USA and the brushes are imported.

Not sure what was made in Canada. I do not buy cosmetics that are made in China. It's my own personal preference.

Frequent Contributor

You can email BE at the website. I have done this personally. It takes a few days to get back with them. I think the minerals do come from the US. But, other items can come from else where. I think the luminizers, mascara and face creams are among them. I know the eyebrow pencils are made in Japan. Which is why I emailed in the first place. But, they give you the answer per item. I tried to get a list but it did not happen.

Super Contributor

Ask BE at their website or facebook page, they'd be the ones to have the answer.