Super Contributor

Ohhh, Friday the 13th! Cold Cold out. I think it was 13 at 9a. Going to be so much worse this weekend esp. with windchills. Just want to hibernate and not go out. Love, pls check in. Hope to have a lazy day today. DS off from school but I imagine he'll go to town to the city fire station for his ride-along. Oh, and he found his pager. Yay!

Have a good weekend. Stay safe and stay warm.

Prayers.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 2/13/15

Checking in! I typed a big long post, then hit cancel instead of submit. {#emotions_dlg.angry} It's 10 degrees out here. More snow, 1-2 feet coming tonight through Sunday. Heavy winds, ice and power outages too! That will put us around 8 feet of snow. I heard more coming Tuesday as well.

Oscar may go into the hospital later today. He's awaiting his doctor to call. I'm finally feeling a little better. I was able to eat yesterday! I lost 7 lbs being sick.

Enjoy your relaxing day Bethee! I've got to run out to the store. I'm going to make some chocolate covered strawberries and maybe some pink strawberry cupcakes for Valentines Day. I'll most likely have a house full of teenagers here for the snowy weekend. Oh and yes Bethee, DD friend still lives with us.

Hmm, Friday the 13th and nothing bad has happened to me YET.

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies. It has been such a long week. My DD's migraine lasted from last Thursday night until yesterday afternoon. Glad she is better today but now she wants to spend the night with someone and we want her to stay at home and rest.

Bethee, I hope that you are having your lazy day! Glad DS found his pager.

Love, I don't even know what to say about all of the snow... I see pictures on the news but I know it's nothing like really being there to understand the sheer magnitude of that much snow. I am glad that you are starting to feel better.

I'm going to try to go back and read the last few day's DC. Hi sapphire, cat, hellokitty, V, GG and everyone! Have a wonderful day and a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow ! Prayers..

Valued Contributor

Love, I'm glad you're feeling better, and wish the best for Oscar. Be safe this weekend! I hope you have lots of provisions, and that the snow is not as bad as they're calling for.

I've got stamp club tomorrow, so that will be fun. DH and I are going to dinner, so I hope we don't have to wait too long for a table. We're going to try and go early.

Bethee, it was 12 here when I got up, and only got to about 27. Dad called to ask me something and was complaining that it's only in the 50s in middle Florida. Poor baby couldn't go to the pool this week. Aaawww!

Karin, has your DD tried Taurine and Magnesium for her migraines? A doctor told me about them, and they worked wonderfully for me. I think most health food stores have Taurine. I'm glad she's feeling better.

Stay warm and BE safe, ladies!