Super Contributor

Morning. Cold and windy today. It's flurrying outside right now. Not going to work, so doing laundry. Slept in a little bit. My neck is sore. I tell ya, since I'm off the oral steroids, my joints hurt; my fingers, feet, knees, hips. I sure don't want to be on the steroids, but these other aches are awful. Feels like an old woman. Ugh. (No comments from the peanut gallery, Love!)

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 2/12/15

Good morning ladies. Going to be fairly nice today.

Bethee, hope it doesn't get too cold for you. Checking the weather back home it's going to be below zero with wind chills as much as 35 below. I can't take the cold weather any more. Getting older really stinks. Hope your aches and pains go away as your body adjusts to not taking the steroids anymore.

Love, hope you are feeling better. I hope the arctic blast isn't headed your way too.

Hi to all who stop by. Have a good day.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. It was cold this afternoon. I left the house after checking the weather, and they said 40s in the morning, maybe rain/snow overnight. Halfway to work it was flurrying. Of course I was wearing shoes that I'd rather not wear out in the wet. Fortunately it stopped! It's supposed to get into the low teens overnight and stay cold for several days. I have snowdrops blooming - can this silliness stop, please!

I hope that Love is having a better time, and that she's gotten shoveled out.

Bethee, feel better! I second sapphire, hope it's just a matter of adjusting.

Sapphire, enjoy your nice!

Super Contributor

Cat, we had a couple snow squalls this afternoon. First one lasted a while, then it got sunny, then we got another, shorter one. Weird. Looks like coast of ME will get lots of snow again, and Boston possibly 8" or so. Sure would nice to have a weather pattern change for the better. Watching something for next Tues/Wed. I'm a bad girl and hope we get something Wed. so I don't have to go to the meal that evening. My bad.

Valued Contributor

Bethee, YOU can have as much snow as you want. I want spring! Or a snow storm that keeps me home, no questions asked, so I can have a snow day. I hope Lovie doesn't get any more, for sure!

It's cold here. Cold. Very cold. Wind chill in the waaaayyyy cold range.