Super Contributor

Morning. Got a good report yesterday for the most part. Eyes still looking quiet. I'll back to see her in April, thought I still see doc who did surgery in Mar. No more drops. Hope things stay quiet. Had to get to the grocery store, then we had a meeting, then I went out to dinner for ladies' night out. Had to watch my shows last night so I am beat this a.m. Going to be a long day, too.

Cat, on POI, do you think when Zoey said Reese he was interested in someone, do you think she could have been referring to Shaw or the doc he had to see??

Love, hope you're doing ok. Not looking forward to these arctic fronts that are coming.

Well, have a good Hump Day. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 2/11/15

Good afternoon ladies. Sunny today but very cool nights. Supposed to be in the 30's at night by the weekend in this part of Florida.

Bethee, so happy for you that your eyes are finally behaving. Hope it continues and only gets better.

Nothing much new here. Went to Sephora yesterday and got a sample of the new complexion rescue gel. I thought I would be Ginger but when the SA tried it on me it was too light, ended up with Tan 07. Tried it this morning, so far so good. Today was the laundromat, still have to put the clothes away. They're going to try for a launch tonight, it has been scrubbed 3 times already.

Love, hope you are feeling better and that you don't get any more snow.

Hi to all who stop by. Have a good day.

Prayers

Respected Contributor

I'm a BE/BM fan and like to be active on these board. Please don't take this the wrong way, as I'm just curious to know, why is there a new thread started everyday?

Frequent Contributor

Hi ladies. Still sick and still snowing. All the surrounding towns cancelled school, but my son had it. I drove him since the snow banks are like 12 feet high & no side walks plowed. Yesterday a friend came over to plow our driveway. My cranky neighbor across the street refused to move his car out of the street & didn't want our friends truck backing onto the edge of his driveway. Between the two & the numerous amounts of snow; it made it impossible to get the plowing done. This neighbor was crazy, jumping into the street, path of the plow and screaming! Apparently the jerk thinks he owns the street! Anyway, our friend leaves & says he'll come back when the guy moves his car. This neighbor calls police & makes up this whole story saying he was plowed in by us and verbally attacked! So me with a stomach bug and the flu has to shovel all this crazy lying neighbors car out or pay a fine as high as $1,000. I almost dropped dead. The cop then told me to forget it, just get the plow guy back after he gets Mr Crazy Neighbor to mmove his car & gets him inside to calm down. Needless to say he stood with his hands on his hips in front of his window for an hour watching my house. My DH & brother have plowed him for free all these years and he's never met our plow friend before yesterday! Sorry to drag on; I just don't get why people are like that. Anyway, Bethee great news on your eyes!
Frequent Contributor

Oops, hit submit. Didn't mean to leave you out sapphire. Glad you got your laundry done. I did 9 loads over 2 days, even being sick. Finally folded it all today, taking breaks to lay down. Now everyone needs to take their stacks. I think I got a better chance of winning powerball. Enjoy your complexion rescue. Tan seems dark. What shade are you normally in say original BE? RachB, hi and welcome. I think I've seen you around the forums before. I think the daily chats started because we use to have so much fun during a BE show with our pj party threads. SeaBeauty decided to have a daily chat so we could all stay connected & chat in between shows. Over the years, many of us have met, talked outside of here...it's just an extension of that. It has calmed down a lot with all the BE changes. Now with Lisa & Leslie gone, it's worse. I guess we could have a weekly chat or ongoing, but I remember at the time we all wanted the daily one. Good lord, so sorry for my long posts! I tend not realize when I'm on my iPhone!
Super Contributor

Love, what a hassle with your neighbor. There's always one in the bunch.

I wear med. tan in original and golden tan in ready. I have clearly beige in the blemish remedy.

Hope you start to feel better soon.

Super Contributor

Oh, I did go to the BE boutique yesterday b/c I had a voucher for a lipstick for taking a survey. They were out of the lipstick so she gave me a nice nylon tote. I got the complexion rescue in natural. The girl pulled out ginger for my sis, but then went with natural. I might wear it tomorrow. Not sure if I'll go to work or not; lots to do and I think boss wants me to come in as she keeps saying I need to work more. I didn't go last Thur. I can work @ work or do work/laundry here at home.

Love, what a crazy messed-up neighbor. Your friend should talk to the police, too, and get the truth out!! That just drives me crazy. I sure hope you feel better. And get your kids to help you. Please. I know and I'm sorry if it feels like we butt in, but we worry and care about you. Sometimes it feels easier to do it yourself, but kids need to learn to do for themselves, and esp. to help out. (Is your DD's friend still living with y'all?)

Hi, RachB.

Sapphire, it's going to be about 7 Sat. & Sun. nights with wind chills about 10-20 below on Sunday. I'm NOT going to want to go out on Sun.