Super Contributor

Morning. I see Boston schools closed today & tomorrow; Love, how about you? Crazy weather. I think we made it to 70 yesterday, almost 50 today, then dropping to 40 then 30s, with 10-13 at night. Hopefully, all phones are behaving now. My phone/sim card said I had almost 900 photos. I deleted some and moved most to my computer. Still lots to discover on the phone and apps that didn't transfer, but we'll see. Have an eye doc appt tomorrow and I might make my sis take me to the mall so I can get to the BE store and get my mini lipstick I 'won' for taking a survey. Then we have an afternoon mtg and it's ladies' night out. Wonder if I'll get to the grocery store ...?!

Well, off to finish getting ready for work. Stay safe. Prayers.

Frequent Contributor
Hi Bethee! Funny, I thought it was 2015! Lots going on here. Only 18 degrees and 70 inches of snow in 17 days! It's going to snow for another 12 hours and then I believe on Thursday there's another foot coming. I've got a lamp post and its completely covered, as well as the first floor windows. There's so much snow & ice that its dripping in my living room , damaging the hardwood floors. On top of it all, I'm deadly sick. I seriously thought I was going to die last night. Today I'm alittle better, but this post is taking too much out of me. Those that truly care for you are there for you. It brings happy tears to my eyes on how much my DS loves me & kept checking on me to make sure I was ok. Oscar on the other hand said to stop whining and that I should get the **** out of his house. ok I'm feeling weak, so putting the phone down. Hellokitty, I saw on FB what your going through. So sorry for your losses & all the stress surrounding it. Oh Bethee, did I miss something? Did you get a new phone? What about putting photos in the cloud?
Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies. A little rainy but fairly warm today. Well the GC had another snow day today, don't know about tomorrow yet.

Bethee, hope you got all the bugs worked out of your new phone. My phone automatically sends my pictures to the cloud but I have no idea how to get there.

Love, so sorry about what you're going through with Oscar and then being so sick besides. Take care of yourself. I don't suppose there is any way you could get to a doctor. Good for DS for looking after you. Rest as much as you can. Let the family fend for themselves especially Oscar. I truly hope you don't get hit with more snow. Enough is enough.

Hi to all who stop by. Have a good day.

Prayers

Super Contributor
On 2/9/2015 LovemyMakeup said: Hi Bethee! Funny, I thought it was 2015! Lots going on here. Only 18 degrees and 70 inches of snow in 17 days! It's going to snow for another 12 hours and then I believe on Thursday there's another foot coming. I've got a lamp post and its completely covered, as well as the first floor windows. There's so much snow & ice that its dripping in my living room , damaging the hardwood floors. On top of it all, I'm deadly sick. I seriously thought I was going to die last night. Today I'm alittle better, but this post is taking too much out of me. Those that truly care for you are there for you. It brings happy tears to my eyes on how much my DS loves me & kept checking on me to make sure I was ok. Oscar on the other hand said to stop whining and that I should get the **** out of his house. ok I'm feeling weak, so putting the phone down. Hellokitty, I saw on FB what your going through. So sorry for your losses & all the stress surrounding it. Oh Bethee, did I miss something? Did you get a new phone? What about putting photos in the cloud?

Wow, I really did mess up that date!! Whoa nelly!

Love, so sorry you're sick. Can DS and his friends, and/or DD and her friends, get out and try to get some of the snow away from your windows, first floor, and goodness, what does your roof look like? Need to prob get all the snow off there. And heaven forbid another storm on Thurs. Mother Nature needs to spread these weather extremes out some so that they're NOT extremes. Let Oscar go. Ugh. Hellokitty, prayers for you and esp. your DH. It's raining here now. I thought it was supposed to stay above freezing, but I saw something about maybe some snow/sleet from midnight to 3a?

Again, thinking of you all.

Valued Contributor

Love, so very sorry about all the crud that's going on with you. Oscar, oh, don't get me started! Oops, almost started! I hope you feel better soon and that your insurance will take care of the damage.

Sapphire, bummer about the GC. Hopefully they won't still be going to school on the 4th of July!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Bethee, sounds like you don't need to worry about groceries! After all, YOU'LL get fed, right?

It's raining, or something outside. I hope it doesn't freeze.

BE well, ladies!