Super Contributor

Afternoon! Bwhahahahaha, Love!!! Just saw yesterday's chat. I wasn't online much yesterday. We got new phones and they were all updating to beat the band and taxing the wi-fi. Youngest DS, I don't know what he did, but he wanted to back up his old phone and put stuff on new phone and it was taking forever. I think at one point, something said 403 hours! He was fit to be tied and we should have tied him up and gagged him. He was awful. Finally, DH did something, and in about 45 min. he was good to go. Crazy!! I think both DH and older DS's computers were doing a operating system update that took forever. DS stopped his till today. My phone has turned off several times and I have to take the battery out to restart and something is wrong with the sim card. I think it's fixed now, but not sure. Will get DH to help me back up phone and I need to get some pix off the card. What a day!

Love, you're gonna get walloped again with snow. Were the stores able to get re-stocked with food and supplies?? We might get s bit of rain, but it's in the 50s and will be in the 60s tomorrow. Cat, sorry for your loss; glad you're home safe and got to see some family. Shame it takes a funeral, huh? Sapphire, hope it warms up. Mom called yesterday and I think she was complaining about have to put on a sweater!!

Well, hope it will be quiet today for all and we can just rest up for the week ahead.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies. Beautiful sunny day and not too windy for a change.

Bethee, I hate getting new electronics. Even if you get the same type you had before there's always something different about it. DH drives me crazy with his phones. We were with ATT for years ( I still am) but he didn't like it so last year he went with Verizon even though I told him I thought the plan was expensive. Well because of him always going over his data he was getting $200.00 a month bills. Cancelled that after about 10 months. It was worth paying the early termination fee. Now he has straight talk from WalMart. My sister and BIL have it and they love it but of course DH doesn't. Now he's talking about going back on my ATT plan. He's constantly on it playing games and of course it's not like playing on a computer but you can't talk to him. So mostly I just nod my head and pretend I'm listening.

Cat, glad your trip went well even though it was a sad reason. The GC are in north east Pa. About 15 miles north of Scranton or about 45 miles south of Binghamton NY. We're right in that corner to get it all.

Love, I hope these next storms miss you although it doesn't look good. I hope you have enough supplies and that you don't loose power. Stay safe and warm.

Hi to all who stop by. Have a good day.

Prayers

Super Contributor
Hi Ladies. Its been a long, stressful couple of days here. On Thursday evening, DD was holding her ear saying it really hurt and her head hurt. Long past doctor hours. I gave her the heating pad and naproxen. Still there on Friday morning. I took her to an urgent care center and they sent us to the ER. She had some dizziness and light sensitivity by then. I was a migraine. Took 7+ hours in ER to get it under control. Strange thing is, she had no nausea with this one. I thought ear/sinus infection. Anyway, they put us in a real room(not one of those fake curtain rooms) and we just sat in the dark while the IV meds went to work. She is 15 and had never had one like this. Hopefully never will again.

Bethee, what phone did you get?

Sapphire, I know what you mean about people always being on their phones. Makes me kind of sad because people don't talk to each other like they used to.

Cat, sorry about your loss.

I think I just heard Hubbie's garag door. Think I'll go greet him! Sleep well BEauties! Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, ladies. We all decided at the funeral that God was going to have to separate my mom and her cousin because the rowdiness level was going to be off the charts! They were the best of friends.

Karin, sorry about your DD. I once had a migraine for 3 days! Thought it was a sinus infection, went to the doc and he diagnosed a migraine. Apparently every time I had ever been in with a migraine I also had sinus stuff going on.

Bethee, I hope all of your electronics are gremlin-free by now! That's why I hate getting new stuff like that. DH is talking about upgrading. I just don't get it, but I'm not a techie!

Sapphire, I haven't ever been up that far. We spent a week in the Poconos when I was a teenager, though. I hope they have a storm-free week.

Love, I hope the forecasters are wrong!