Super Contributor

Morning. Yesterday was busy at work. Does make the day go by quickly, but we are really busy (and behind on some things). But, as Love said, job security. Haddie, we had about 2-3" of snow, maybe not quite 3". Not sure what Sun/Mon will bring. I like snow but not the cold and we'll be really cold at night for the next week at least. Course, it's winter, so what do I expect?! Yes--snow everywhere but NOT the roads!! Cat, hope you're feeling better.

Off to check the laundry and I really should go work out.

Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs. 1/29/15

Hello everyone. We have been busy trying to get the wheels in motion to settle an estate. The weather hasn't cooperated and the paperwork...OMG.

I also haven't had much to say! My face is still one big red, hot, raw, peeling mess. The first time this happened I thought it was poison ivy I got from petting an outside cat. But it happened again last week and it is not that. It probably wasn't poison ivy the first time. I should go to the doctor but there is just no time. Urgent care isn't an option at the moment. I have only worked 5 days this month due to the weather so money is kind of tight as well.

Have any of our "regulars" on the chat tried the new Complexion Rescue? I want to get matched and get a sample. I have Bare Skin to use up but won't repurchase because it isn't what I want for a foundation. I may just go back to Avon's Magix Cashmere if I don't like the Complexion Rescue samples.

Well, I guess I had better mosey on out of here. Wishing all who follow me a great day.

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. hellokitty, I'm sorry about your poor face. I wish I knew what to tell you to do, but it sounds icky. Good luck, poor you!

Bethee, we've got some snow, but the storm is supposed to move quickly. Heck, it may have already moved through by now. But it's supposed to be cold and windy tomorrow, sunny and COLD Saturday, and more snow Monday. I so want it to stop.

I am feeling a bit better. I stopped taking sinus meds this morning, and shouldn't have. I was sneezy and stuffy at work all day. Took some when I got home and it's starting to help.

Hellokitty, I saw the Complexion Rescue at Ulta today. I have a coupon, but so very do NOT need to have another foundation, and it doesn't seem like it will be something particularly good for my oily skin. I agree with you about the Bare Skin. None of the shades are really right for me, and the one I ended up with doesn't really last well on my skin. Even with a primer it only lasts about 6 hours. I really don't understand why they can't come up with names for shades that are the same across all the different foundations.

Stay warm, ladies.

Frequent Contributor

We had about the same here Bethee and no snow on the roads either. I expect more with the way the wind is coming on Sunday. It is right down cold. But, I am grateful it has been nice enough to get out..Keeps the boys from going stir crazy.. Prayers..
Super Contributor

Hi Ladies. Rainy morning but supposed to get maybe an inch overnight.

Bethee, I recently joined planet fitness. I go at least three times a week. The have hydro massage beds and I make myself earn that massage time. I'm normal body weight but want to tone things. I really enjoy going alone. Never liked going to the Y alone. If you have a planet fitness close, you should just pop in and check them out.

Hellokitty, so sorry that your face is still troubling you. Hopefully it clears up soon.

Catstamper, what is the deal with everyone having sinus problems in winter now!?! That's supposed to be spring and fall stuff! Hope you are clear soon.

Haddie, how do you like the peach kit that you ordered?

About Complexion Rescue, I got a sample at Sephora. I have really dry and sensitive skin. Tried with BE primer yesterday and without primer today. It seems to wear well either way. It does feel light and my face doesn't feel dry or irritated. I will use again tomorrow. I also have an Ulta coupon for 20/ and also have $20. In Ulta points I can use. As of now, I am leaning towards ordering. IF you have the BE BB primer, to me it covers about as much. I do have some redness on my cheeks and around my nose so I have just dotted on more of the Complexion Rescue for those spots. I'll try to post about this again in a few days. Since it would only cost a few dollars after my discounts I may order tomorrow. Just need one more try to be sure.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening. Prayers.

Frequent Contributor

karin- I liked the peach kit. I saw some reviews of people not liking it. The color did not show up on them. But, it was a non issue for me. I liked the colors. The CC stick is not that great. It is kind of darker than I would want and thick in texture. It is not something I want rubbing around my eyes as they demonstrated. But, if it was blended enough maybe on a blemish or around my nose.

I want to try the rescue product too. It sounds good for me for everyday- I need to check out if it has SPF. Half the time I do not use foundation.. in too much of a hurry..

Snow here this am..took my oldest DS to university.. the public buses did not run.

More snow on Sunday..{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Be safe all.