Super Contributor

Morning. Cold. How are y'all fairing, those in the path of Juno? We got about 2" and then a bit more last night. A couple places had almost 5" by the 6:00 news. The snow last night I don't think it stuck to the roads here in my little town much, but did a bit on the driveway, decks and cars.

I'm either going to work or to the grocery store. Still waiting for boss to say whether she'd rather me come today for a while or Thurs. I'd thought she'd answer sooner . . . .

Well, have a good day. Prayers.

Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues., 1/27/14

Morning, Bethee!

Lots of snow here - about 8-9 inches. Very light stuff and I had shoveled a few times yesterday, so not much to shovel this morning. Working at home today. Won't be venturing out with the car today.

Have a good day. Hi to all who stop by after me!

finch

Frequent Contributor

Quiet here..Hope everyone is safe in New England.. I have family in Jersey and Boston.. They are OK but WOW flooding and snow..What a mess..

Taking my DS's out tonight after their lessons..Maybe, Walmart and Kohls. My DS is 18 and can not stop growing..can not find pants that fits properly. He towers every one in the house with only a 30 inch waist with a belt to keep his pants up..{#emotions_dlg.scared} May have to order online..But, I was trying to wait until the growth spurt stops.. LOL.. It's not going to happen..Hopefully, he will fill out later..{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Keep warm and safe.

Super Contributor

Good evening ladies. Been cool and extremely windy here but at least we don't have to worry about snow here. Back home the GC didn't have school yesterday but only a 2 hour delay today so they didn't get hit too bad with snow. I hope any of you who are in the blizzard area are safe and warm.

Nothing else going on here. Might see about getting a sewing machine tomorrow so I can make covers for the couch cushions. I refuse to sew them by hand like I did with the dinette cushions.

Have a good night all

Prayers