Super Contributor

Morning. Our snow for Sat was a no-show. Tomorrow we're supposed to get 1-3" or 4-6" depending on what weather you watch. Love, I think you're in for a big one! What'd you get Sat? Areas up there, including NYC, under a blizzard watch w/over 2' of snow. My friend was posting pix on FB of being in NYC. Wonder if she'll get out in time.

Hellokitty, sorry about DH's aunt. I thought she was doing better. Pass on condolences to your DH, pls.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Sun., 1/25/15

Good Afternoon. We had a good inch when I got up early yesterday. The roads were fine. I think we are supposed to get a bit more snow tomorrow. Nothing much expected, but my kids have their fingers crossed for a snow day!

I hope that everyone expecting snow doesn't lose power.

I'm baking blueberry muffins now so I need to check their progress. I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening! Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, Bethee. I put a message on your page that we will be coming your way to "Visit" the Skyline drive.

Frequent Contributor

Hello girls! Just got home from some errands & visiting my mom. We got about 4 inches of snow yesterday. The Blizzard is coming tomorrow night. We are in the 40-60 mph wind and 2-3 FEET of snow zone!

Not much else is new. Karin, I love blueberry muffins! Enjoy! I'm off to get the last peice of Pepperidge Farm Lemon cake! And if I'm really bad, I may start the chocolate one! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}