Super Contributor

Morning. Got some sun but clouds coming with snow, sleet, rain. I hope we get all snow, but sounds like temps will be too warm. And Mon. maybe another snow system. We just need a good dumping of snow!

Hope we hear from Love re: Oscar. Hellokitty, how is DH's aunt?

Have a good weekend. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 1/23/15

Good afternoon ladies. Warm but very windy. Might get rain over the weekend.

For some reason I kept thinking today was Saturday. Doesn't matter to me what day it is as they are all pretty much the same to me unless there is a holiday or birthday.

Bethee, hope you get lots of snow if that's what you want. I'm guessing you need the precipitation due to a shortage.

Love, hope Oscar is doing well and that surgery was successful.

It was nice to see a couple of new posters for a few days. Hope they will join in again.

Hi to all who stops by. Have a good weekend.

Prayers

Frequent Contributor

Hi ladies! Thanks for your concern re Oscar's surgery. All went well. Smile Bethee, praying for your old boss.

Didn't do much today besides errands, cleaning & laundry. DD is working. DS is with friends. It's too quiet around here!

The snow storm is headed my way. Not looking forward to it; don't even know where my shovel is. {#emotions_dlg.unsure} The supermarket wasn't even crowded. Usually it is before a storm. Somehow, two Pepperidge Farm cakes got into my cart. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Everyone enjoy your evening.

Valued Contributor

Love, we've got a store with cookies that can put themselves into MY cart, so I know what you mean about the cakes. Glad Oscar's surgery went well. Did they fix his attitude problem?

Bethee, we're getting snowy rainy sleety sneet with ice and ick. I'm supposed to have lunch with friends tomorrow but will probably have to reschedule.

Hi, sapphire!

Valued Contributor

Well, I had posted last night about DH's aunt passing and some facial skin problems I was having but I guess I got poofed. Nothing in it offensive but you know how that goes.