Super Contributor

Afternoon. I went in to work today. Got home and threw in a load of clothes. Did 3 loads of DH's on Tues., but I was running out of "the unmentionables" so had to get busy! Going to funeral home tonight. And, I have another prayer request--my 'old' boss is going to have brain surgery for a tumor. She told me before Christmas that the cancer was now in her left lung and she is taking a pill for that (had tx for right lung before). There was some question in 2013 when this all started whether the spot in her brain was cancer or not and they said no, but it has grown. So upset.

Weather is sunny but may be getting some snow, sleet, rain Fri. night into Sat. I saw where TX was getting 4" an hour and about 12" total. We need some snow here, for our fields and lawns.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 1/22/15

Good afternoon ladies. Another nice day. Nights are a bit cool. Bethee, so sorry to hear about your "old" boss. Will keep her in my prayers. Nothing much going on here. Hope Loves Oscar came through surgery okay. Don't know what's going on with this phone today. Not getting paragraphs. Hi to all who stop by. Have a good evening. Prayers
Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 1/22/15

Sorry, double post ??