Super Contributor

Morning. Waiting for snow. Supposed to get some, but we'll see. I see some blue sky out there.

Have a good Hump Day. Prayers.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 1/21/15

Good morning! Beautiful sunny day here. I've got the usual chores to do, then I'm taking my mom out to lunch for her birthday! DD car died so she'll need a ride to & from work. DS will need a ride home from school. Oscar has surgery tomorrow. Again.

Enjoy your day ladies! I need to get in the shower, didn't realize it was so late!

Valued Contributor

Hello, love your hump day message, my hubby loves those foolish commercials! My day is more laundry (can't see 2 people have so much), start figuring out dinner,and dress up warmly again and take my cat out for a walk, she loves to walk on a leash even in the snow!
Valued Contributor

Number one queen, I totally get what you said - how do 2 people make so much laundry! It never ends! I love that your kitty likes to walk on a leash. None of mine ever would. They look insulted and indignant that I would do such an undignified thing, then they flop down, and roll over like it's torture.

SNOW! Ugh, it's snowing. Yoga is cancelled for tonight, which is good because my instructor has a long drive on back roads, plus now I don't have to feel guilty for skipping.

Bethee, the guys at work do the Hump day thing to a silly level. Good thing I'm usually home on Wednesday. I was in the office last week and it just got goofy. Fun, though.

Love, good luck with Oscar's surgery. Again? Are all of these surgeries helping? Keep your chin up, girl! Sorry DD's car died. I hope it can be saved.

BE well, ladies, and BE careful if you have snow your way.

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies! Some sun mixed with clouds at times today. Still warmer than normal.

Bethee and Cat, hope you aren't getting much snow. We have a chance on Saturday, Monday and maybe one other day next week. They haven't said if it will be an accumulating snow or just flurries.

Love, Did you have Chinese with your mom? Happy Birthday to her! Hope the car can be fixed and surgery goes well.

Number one queen, we keep putting a harness and leash on our youngest cat but he can't figure out what to do. Lol. He is a lot of fun though! Our 17 year old cat would never even wear a collar. Guess they like inside too much.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening! Prayers..

Super Contributor

Good evening ladies. Was a beautiful day today, warm and sunny. Best day in quite a while. I hope you don't get too much snow though getting enough for traction is better than just a coating that makes it slick.

Went grocery shopping then out to lunch. About 3 we decided to go to the laundromat and get that over with instead of going tomorrow. Picked up pizza for supper. Only had 2 slices, just didn't hit the spot.

Love , hope all goes well tomorrow. Also hope DD's car can be saved.

Hi Cat, Karin, Bethee, and number one queen. Hope you had a good day.

Prayers